RGK Elite Basketball Wheelchair - New updated model
We are the official distributor for the RGK brand in Northern Ireland.
The New RGK Elite is a completely bespoke high performance basketball wheelchair tailored to your unique requirements, maximising your performance on the court.
Our RGK specialist Stafford Lynn has many years’ experience working with and using RGK wheelchairs.
Why not get in touch with us today to arrange a demonstration and test drive?
Why buy from us?
- - We are lSO9001 accredited
- - We are members ofthe BHTA
- - We are an NHS and HSE supplier
- - A family business since 1846
The RGK Elite basketball wheelchair is the paralympian’s chair of choice. Countdown clock is on and your team is down by one, time is ticking. Coach gives you the play. You nailed it in practise all week, time to put it into action. Train hard, win easy. The 7020 aluminium frame with 45mm straight camber tube provides the most rigid and responsive drive to maximise your performance. Individual measurements and specifications ensure a perfect match to your playing style Pressure shot. No issue.
Evolved over 3 decades of innovation and testing, the Elite is the most advanced basketball wheelchair yet.
The lightweight yet reliable frame is designed entirely around your individual measurements for the ultimate responsive connection.
The Elite pushes the limits in performance and ergonomic positioning so you can be at your best, game …after game …after game.
Elite Technical Specifications
- RGKi made to measure
- 7020 aluminium frame
- 45mm diameter straight camber bar
- Product weight from 9.2kg (40cmx40cm seat c/w standard wheels)
- Fixed aluminium footrest with foot strap (adjustable upgrade option available)
- 61mm sport castor wheel with micro sport castor forks
- Choice of offensive wing designs
- Individual sitting positions to suit all classifications and playing styles
- Zero tolerance castor housing bearing alignment
- Choice of fixed or adjustable centre of gravity
- Choice of fixed or removable anti tip, single or double
- Adjustable backrest upholstery with tension straps
- Wide range of strapping options
- Compatible with prosthetic fixings
- Choice of frame and componentry colour options, including polished and brushed
- Optimised biomechanics for maximum power and efficiency
- Seating position to suit your sport and individual needs
- Perfect toe in toe out for minimum drag
- Bones Reds high precision castor bearings as standard to maximise energy
- Low friction castor wheel with less dirt pick up
- Kenda Kaliente tyres as standard for ultimate court performance
- Tried and tested rigid chassis design since 2011, over 1600 manufactured
- Reinforced "impact areas" to prevent game and travel damage, such as backrest and anti tip
- Heavy duty frame design available
- Range of ergonomic backrest options to support your requirements for maximum comfort and balance
- Ergonomic seat for pelvic positioning and optimum balance
- Taper seat, V-front or asymmetrical frame design for super responsiveness
Airtech Sport Technology
- Breathable material to keep you cool
- Adjustable tension straps for better support and positioning
- Lightweight and tough for longevity with kevlar reinforced wings
- Range of Ratchet and Velcro strapping to connect you securely to the frame
- Calf strap and toe strap supplied as standard
- Waist strap available for additional support
- Fixed or adjustable axle position
- Fixed or adjustable footrest position
- Single or double anti-tip
- Fixed or removable anti-tip
- Fixed or height adjustable backrest
- Fixed or removable sideguards
- Range of front wing designs
- Choose from polished, brushed, raw or painted
- Choose an accent colour to suit your style
- Add your team logo on the backrest