Motability Scheme In Northern Ireland
We are accredited on the scheme in Northern Ireland only
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) – Higher Rate Mobility Component
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) – Enhanced Rate Mobility Component
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
Motability Approved Dealer
This means we offer free, no-obligation assessments at our Lisburn showroom, where you can easily try a variety of products to find which one suits you best. Alternatively we can bring a scooter or powerchair to you and carry out your assessment at home.
- What are the main types of uses you envisage for your scooter or powerchair?
- How far you think you’re likely to travel on a regular basis?
- Do you plan to use your Motability scooter or powered wheelchair at home or out and about in your local area?
- Are you likely to carry shopping or other items on your mobility scooter?
- Will you want to fit your scooter or powerchair in your car boot?
- How much space is there at your home to store your scooter or powered wheelchair?
Our friendly staff are here to help and can guide you through every step of the process in applying to join the Motability Scheme, then choosing and ordering your Motability scooter or powerchair. Pop in to our Lisburn store or get in touch to arrange an at home demonstration.
Call us today on 028 92 67 70 77
Our showroom is located at: Unit 2, Blaris Industrial Estate, Altona Road, Lisburn, BT27 5QB
Contacting Motability directly
You can visit the Motability website here.