Bellavita Bath Lift
The Bellavita is an excellent all round bath lift which comes loaded with features and is one of the lightest portable bath lifts on the market.
Why buy from us?
- - A trusted family business since 1846
- - We are lSO9001 accredited
- - We are members of the BHTA
- - We are an NHS and HSE supplier
The Bellavita - a true bathing experience! This ultra modern bathlift takes the Bellavita away from an austere and clinical look and is more in keeping with today’s requirements. Developed with the help of Nursing Professionals, it includes several excellent new features and is one of the best selling bath lifts available in the UK and Ireland. A wide range of accessories is available to compliment the Bellavita. Please feel free to contact us should have you have any queries regarding appropriate accessories or need guidance on the choice of bath lift. Alternatively you can visit one of our showrooms in Scotland or Ireland to view a range of bathlifts.
- The lightest bath lift on the market at only 9.3kg
- At 6cm the Bellavita is the lowest bathlift available
- Backrest reclines to a market leading 50º
- Reaches a record seat height of 48cm
- Lifetime guarantee on frame & motor
- Ergonomically designed for greater comfort and safety for the user
- Easy to install and operate
- User friendly charger
- Quick charge lithium battery technology
- Built in safety controls
- Lightweight, fully waterproof floating hand control
- Washable hygienic covers available in white
- Hygienic cutaway and slimline profile for easy handling
- Easy to dismantle for storage and transportation
- 4 quick release suckers with an option for an additional two for anti-slip bath base
- High weight capacity - 22 stone (140kg)
- 2 yrs guarantee on battery/handset
- Lateral Supports provide additional upper body support and helps to keep body in a straight line. They are easily secured at various heights to suit support requirements. The supports can accommodate user size with simple width adjustment
- A Pommel separates legs for maintaining correct sitting posture and prevents sliding. It is ergonomically shaped and padded for comfort and can be located at 2 depth positions on seat to suit child size
- The Knee Support prevents slipping and maintains correct sitting posture. It is made from soft touch, water repelling polyurethane (PU) for comfort and can be fixed in one of two locations on seat to accommodate child size
- The Lap Belt (Adult & Junior sizes) prevents slipping and helps maintain correct sitting posture.The belt is made from comfortable padded material and is length adjustable for optimal sizing
- The Harness (Adult & Junior sizes) offers upper body support. The harness is made from comfortable padded material and is easy to fit and remove from the backrest
- The Comfort Cover Set is available in Blue or White and has a smooth finish which is hygienic and easy to clean. The covers fit on the bathlift seat, side flaps and backrest to provide additional comfort whilst bathing. They are easily fitted and removed for cleaning
- For those with very narrow baths optional clear 5cm Suckers are available to replace the standard grey 7.5 cm suckers.
- Vitaturn K is The perfect accessory for a bathlift, allowing easy and comfortable positioning and turning when transferring on and off the bathlift with a Soft, anti-slip surface provides added safety and a Skin friendly coating which is easy to clean. With a Smooth rotating operation for added comfort, it only adds cm (1") height on seat still maintains good water immersion.
- Vitaturn L shares the same features as the K model but also has a built in slide mechanism to allow the user to slide across the bathlift.
- Overall length (with backrest in reclined position) - 830mm
- Overall width (seat incl. seat flaps) - 700mm
- Width of the seat - 350mm
- Depth of seat - 420mm
- Overall length of seat - 570mm
- Sitting height - 60mm
- Sitting height max - 480mm
- Height of backrest - 640mm
- Width of backrest - 320 – 360
- Backrest reclines - Max 50º
- Width of baseplate - 310mm
- Length of baseplate - 560mm
- Load capacity max. - 140kg
- Total weight (excl. hand control) 9,3kg (20,5lb)
For this product we strongly recommend you also purchase our ' Delivery, assembly and warranty service ' ( £168.00 incl VAT ) during the checkout process.
This means your bath lift will be assembled for you, the packaging will be removed and you will receive a demonstration. The extended warranty includes free labour and parts within the first 12 months to carry out any works required that are under warranty.
Delivery, Installation & Enhanced Warranty Support Options
Standard Delivery only service.
We offer free courier delivery service on all orders over £100.00 ex VAT in the UK and Ireland excluding Islands and Scottish Highlands
Deliveries to the Highlands and Islands are available but will require a separate quotation supplied by John Preston Healthcare Group.
These items will be delivered direct to you via a courier or groupage service. Larger items of equipment may be delivered on a pallet, you will then need to remove the item from its packaging and carry out any assembly of the item. We, of course can always be contacted for assistance on the phone to help you with this.
Please note this is a normally a roadside delivery service. Larger items will be delivered in a box on a pallet and the driver only delivers to the roadside, therefore you will need to be able to unpack the box or move it to your home. And you may require two people depending on the item you have bought.
Orders under £100.00 are subject to a local area delivery charge as follows:
Mainland England, Scotland and Wales £10.20 inc VAT
Northern Ireland £4.00 Inc VAT
Republic of Ireland £5.60 inc VAT
Postage to Europe, by Courier, Express delivery to Europe by road:
Zone 1 - Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands - £22.50
Zone 2 - Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Switzerland - £25.00
Zone 3 - Hungary, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia - £27.50
Zone 4 - Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Spain, Sweden - £35.00
Please note : Delivery costs apply to products which are 1Kg - 5Kg. Those products which weigh more will be subject to a carriage quotation, which will be discussed with the customer and requirement payment before dispatch.
Please note this is a Roadside delivery service. The Item will be delivered in a box on a pallet and the driver only delivers to the roadside, therefore you will need to be able to unpack the box or move it to your home. And you may require 2 people depending on the item you have bought.
Enhanced Delivery and Installation Service – £114.00 inc. VAT
This enhanced delivery option is fulfilled by our logistics partners Healthcare Distribution Direct, specialists in the white glove delivery and installation of healthcare equipment.
Enhanced Delivery & Installation includes;
- Delivery of your order into your home by competent personnel
- Unpacking and assembly of your order
- Adjustment of the equipment to your needs
- A full demonstration on the safe use of your item
- Removal of all packaging
This is ideal for those customers who require assistance with unpacking and assembling an item and for whom the standard kerbside delivery is not an option.
We recommend this option for customers purchasing Mobility scooters particularly larger ones, Electric wheelchairs, electric profiling beds, electric riser recliner chairs, hoists and bath lifts.
This service is available throughout the UK and Ireland excluding the Scottish Highlands and all Islands.
The enhanced delivery option is not eligible for refund once the service has been fulfilled.
If you have any questions about this service just call our helpful team on 028 92 67 70 77 and we will be delighted to help answer any questions that you have.
Enhanced Warranty Package: £125.00 including VAT
Considering buying an electric wheelchair, mobility scooter, electric rise and recline chair, bath lift, hoist or electric profiling beds?
As manufacturers’ warranties do not in general include callouts and labour, we highly recommend our “12 Months Enhanced Warranty Support " which covers the cost of call outs and labour to diagnose faults and fit warranty parts for up to 3 call outs in year one.
Should your product develop a fault we will always try to diagnose the problem by telephone to provide the quickest solution.
If you opt in to the enhanced warranty support we will appoint a competent person to call out and fit parts under warranty and there would be no charge incurred for the call out and labour.
If you don’t opt in to this service, we can either despatch the parts via courier for you to appoint your own fitter or we would offer to arrange a chargeable call out for an engineer to visit.
This enhanced warranty option doesn’t cover the cost of call outs and labour to repair or fit parts not covered under warranty due to damage or customer misuse. In the event of non warranty parts requirements labour and call outs are chargeable at the standard rate.
Installation and Plumbing
Some of our products will require installation by a qualified person such as a plumber, electrician or engineer. This includes the installation of Stairlifts, overhead track hoists, Biobidet toilet washers, level access shower trays and our range of bath tubs. Please contact us if you require this service as this is not included in any of the above options.