Low Entry Profiling Beds
Low Entry profiling beds are designed for those at risk of falls and conditions such as dementia.
As they can be set at a very low height from the floor, a low entry bed presents less risk of injury from falls from bed where the occupant has attempted to climb over the bed rails from a height.
A low entry profiling bed is generally used with the bed rails in the down position except when being raised to its full operating height.
All our low entry beds have common features such as electrically operated height adjustment and independently operated elevating headrest and knee break.
If you require help in choosing the right type of profiling bed for your needs, please contact us on 028 92677077.
- Regular Price: £1,128.75 Special Web Price £850.00 ex VAT £1,020.00 inc VAT
- £885.00 ex VAT £1,062.00 inc VAT
- £1,249.00 ex VAT £1,498.80 inc VAT
- £1,499.00 ex VAT £1,798.80 inc VAT
- £1,599.00 ex VAT £1,918.80 inc VAT
- £1,860.00 ex VAT £2,232.00 inc VAT
- £1,924.50 ex VAT £2,309.40 inc VAT
- £1,699.00 ex VAT £2,038.80 inc VAT
- £2,675.00 ex VAT £3,210.00 inc VAT
- £3,311.00 ex VAT £3,973.20 inc VAT