Mountain Trike All Terrain Wheelchair
Mountain Trike All Terrain Wheelchair is an excellent trike for outdoor everyday use, whether that be muddy trail, woodlands, forest parks and even mountain bike trails!
Designed by award winning engineer and keen mountain biker Tim Morgan.
Equipped with three wheels, suspension and a clever lever system, these wheelchairs are able to go off-road on any terrain, making them perfect those who love the outdoors. The possibilities are endless!
Why buy from us?
- - We are lSO9001 accredited
- - We are members ofthe BHTA
- - We are an NHS and HSE supplier
- - A family business since 1846
An excellent wheelchair designed for use on all terrain. Equipped with three wheels, suspension and clever lever system it is perfect for for wheelchair users to enjoy the countryside in any terrain - muddy, forest parks and mountain bike trails!
This revolutionary wheelchair was designed and engineered by Tim Morgan, an awared winning engineer and mountain bike racer, who also took part in popular BBC2 show Dragons Den.
Using his engineering skills and his passion for mountain biking Tim created the Mountain Trike which has many components to that of a mountain bike and ideal for users with spinal cord injury, lower limb loss or who have MS ensuring everyone can enjoy the great outdoors no matter their condition.
Tim has won a Silver Medal from the Royal Academy of Enginnering for his revolutionary design.
- Direct Steering - You can steer using only one arm. The steering ensures excellent control for smooth turns and an easy travel across slopes and rough terrain.
- Air Suspension - Ensuring a smooth and comfortable ride over all sorts of terrain. Safe and Stable.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes - You have great control in all weather conditions.
- Lever Drive - You can explore with clean dry hands over rough ground, up hills and even over obstacles.
- FRAME --- Aluminium Frame
- SUSPENSION --- Rock Shox monarch R Air shocks
- BRAKES --- All weather hydraulic disc brakes
- FOOTREST --- removable, adjustable height footrest, flips up for transfer
- SUPPORT --- moulded comfort cushions, tension adjustable support straps, foot straps
- LENGTH --- 132cm
- SEAT WIDTH --- 17inches
- SEAT ANGLE --- 20 degrees
- SEAT CUSHION --- Removable foam cushion (Size 40cm), wipe clean polyester fabric
- SEAT HEIGHT FROM GROUND --- 46.5cm
- SEAT LENGTH --- 44.7cm - 48.7cm
- FOOTREST HEIGHT --- Max foot rest height - 41cm to 48cm
- MOUNTAIN BIKE WHEEL SIZE --- 24 inches
- OVERALL WIDTH --- 74cm
- WEIGHT --- 20kg
- BACK HEIGHT --- 37cm (also adjustable forwards or backwards),
- RIDER --- Max user weight 100KG, Max user height 6’4