Triride Special Light Wheelchair Power Attachment
Triride special light wheelchair power attachment turns your wheelchair into a powered trike!
The 14" wheel can take you anywhere including urban strees, country paths and sand / snow.
Versatile, lightweight and super compact - easily stores into the boot of your car (just 9kg).
100% Italian manufacturered - even the battery.
5 speed levels and excellent range of approx 30+ miles.
HOME DEMONSTRATIONS AVAILABLE
Why buy from us?
- - A trusted family business since 1846
- - We are lSO9001 accredited
- - We are members of the BHTA
- - We are an NHS and HSE supplier
We offer demonstrations throughout the UK and Ireland.
We highly recommend you arrange your test drive with a Product Specialist today - call us on 028 92 677 077 and our expert team will be delighted to arrange your demo.
Our Product Specialist will carry out an in-depth assessment to make sure the triride is right for you and order something to suit your exact specifications.
The Triride special light version has a more powerful motor (1200W or 1900W), which gives great speed and ability to go off-roading smoothly.
Forest trails, countryside roads, seaside promenades and hard-to-access villages will no longer be beyond your reach with Triride Special.
Versatile, lightweight, it ensures high performance. It weighs approx 9 KG and battery life give you 50km 30+mile range.
The Special light model features a 14″ wheel, a built-in computer controlled from a LCD display on the handlebar.
The display gives information about milage, day trip, battery charge, speed. In particular, there are five speed levels
- Level 1 = 4mph (pavements and bicycle lanes
- Level 2 = 8mph
- Level 3 – 5: for usage in private areas.
Triride comes with amazing standard features and optional extras
- 100% Italian designed and manufactured.
- Compatible with a wide range of wheelchairs. Contact us to discuss compatibility.
- EASY TO ATTACH - auto docking system.
- Traction Control - reducing wheel spin.
- Regenerative braking - effeciently re-charges the battery when in free wheel mode.
- Lightweight and comes in a foldable version - perfect for those who love to travel. Ideal for storage and transportation.
- Equipped with cruise control.
- Various quad attachments available including the quad throttle system / braking system.
- Programmable electronic braking.
Choose from a range of options and accessories:
- Frame lever locks
- Kick stand accessory
- Travel bags and battery covers
- Choose your preferred tyre
- Range of colour coded mud guards
- Choose your ideal stem length
- Wide range of quadriplegic options e.g. throttle / brake systems.
- Weight: 9 Kg
- 36V Ion-lithium battery, without “memory effect” as std
- 50Km (30+ miles) range.
- 5 hours for a complete battery charge (much less for a partial one).
- Driving wheel: 14” reinforced aluminium rim, with city or mountain bike tyres available. Optional 12″ wheel.
- 90° turning radius: allows U-turning on the spot.
- Speed controlled by a thumb-operated accelerator on the handlebar and limited by the electronic control unit, which is programmable in compliance with legal requirements.
- The electronic unit also controls forward and reverse ride, cruise control, motor brake and kinetic battery charge “Regen System” that charges the battery when the vehicle is in use: riding downhill and braking.
- Powerful disc brake. Stainless steel frame.
- European conformity certified. Patented model and trademark.
- 2-year guarantee (1 year for the battery)
Delivery, Installation & Enhanced Warranty Support Options
Standard Delivery only service.
We offer free courier delivery service on all orders over £100.00 ex VAT in the UK and Ireland excluding Islands and Scottish Highlands
Deliveries to the Highlands and Islands are available but will require a separate quotation supplied by John Preston Healthcare Group.
These items will be delivered direct to you via a courier or groupage service. Larger items of equipment may be delivered on a pallet, you will then need to remove the item from its packaging and carry out any assembly of the item. We, of course can always be contacted for assistance on the phone to help you with this.
Please note this is a normally a roadside delivery service. Larger items will be delivered in a box on a pallet and the driver only delivers to the roadside, therefore you will need to be able to unpack the box or move it to your home. And you may require two people depending on the item you have bought.
Orders under £100.00 are subject to a local area delivery charge as follows:
Mainland England, Scotland and Wales £10.20 inc VAT
Northern Ireland £4.00 Inc VAT
Republic of Ireland £5.60 inc VAT
Postage to Europe, by Courier, Express delivery to Europe by road:
Zone 1 - Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands - £22.50
Zone 2 - Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Switzerland - £25.00
Zone 3 - Hungary, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia - £27.50
Zone 4 - Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Spain, Sweden - £35.00
Please note : Delivery costs apply to products which are 1Kg - 5Kg. Those products which weigh more will be subject to a carriage quotation, which will be discussed with the customer and requirement payment before dispatch.
Please note this is a Roadside delivery service. The Item will be delivered in a box on a pallet and the driver only delivers to the roadside, therefore you will need to be able to unpack the box or move it to your home. And you may require 2 people depending on the item you have bought.
Enhanced Delivery and Installation Service – £114.00 inc. VAT
This enhanced delivery option is fulfilled by our logistics partners Healthcare Distribution Direct, specialists in the white glove delivery and installation of healthcare equipment.
Please note that this option will take longer than the standard delivery service due to availability of engineers in your area. Approximate expected delivery time for enhanced delivery will be around two weeks from the date of order but can be longer on occasion. It may also be delivered quicker if circumstances allow.
Should you proceed with this option, one of our team will contact you to advise delivery date.
Enhanced Delivery & Installation includes;
- Delivery of your order into your home by competent personnel
- Unpacking and assembly of your order
- Adjustment of the equipment to your needs
- A full demonstration on the safe use of your item
- Removal of all packaging
This is ideal for those customers who require assistance with unpacking and assembling an item and for whom the standard kerbside delivery is not an option.
We recommend this option for customers purchasing Mobility scooters particularly larger ones, Electric wheelchairs, electric profiling beds, electric riser recliner chairs, hoists and bath lifts.
This service is available throughout the UK and Ireland excluding the Scottish Highlands and all Islands.
The enhanced delivery option is not eligible for refund once the service has been fulfilled.
If you have any questions about this service just call our helpful team on 028 92 67 70 77 and we will be delighted to help answer any questions that you have.
Enhanced Warranty Package: £125.00 including VAT
Considering buying an electric wheelchair, mobility scooter, electric rise and recline chair, bath lift, hoist or electric profiling beds?
As manufacturers’ warranties do not in general include callouts and labour, we highly recommend our “12 Months Enhanced Warranty Support " which covers the cost of call outs and labour to diagnose faults and fit warranty parts for up to 3 call outs in year one.
Should your product develop a fault we will always try to diagnose the problem by telephone to provide the quickest solution.
If you opt in to the enhanced warranty support we will appoint a competent person to call out and fit parts under warranty and there would be no charge incurred for the call out and labour.
If you don’t opt in to this service, we can either despatch the parts via courier for you to appoint your own fitter or we would offer to arrange a chargeable call out for an engineer to visit.
This enhanced warranty option doesn’t cover the cost of call outs and labour to repair or fit parts not covered under warranty due to damage or customer misuse. In the event of non warranty parts requirements labour and call outs are chargeable at the standard rate.
Installation and Plumbing
Some of our products will require installation by a qualified person such as a plumber, electrician or engineer. This includes the installation of Stairlifts, overhead track hoists, Biobidet toilet washers, level access shower trays and our range of bath tubs. Please contact us if you require this service as this is not included in any of the above options.