Zoom All Terrain Four Wheel Drive Off Road Mobility Vehicle
The Zoom is an entirely unique, and quite incredible piece of mobility technology.
It has been designed so you can experience joy and freedom and is capable of amazing performance in even rough terrains.
Zoom reaches 12mph in just 2.2 seconds!!
Under British law, this product can only be used on privately owned land and is NOT approved for use on pavements, pedestrian zones or on any public highway.
It can reach 12.6mph with incredible acceleration, and the four wheel drive system and patented frame design means you always have four wheels on the ground, regardless of the surface.
This is worth trying!
This is a bespoke made to order item which once in production canot be cancelled and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded
Why buy from us?
- - We are lSO9001 accredited
- - We are members ofthe BHTA
- - We are an NHS and HSE supplier
- - A family business since 1846
The Zoom is an innovative and incredible piece of mobility technology that has already provided joy and freedom to dozens of customers in the USA.
It reaches 12mph in just 2.2 seconds! This is incredible acceleration and will give you a sensation of speed that is simply not available anywhere else.
We are proud to introduce this to the UK and Ireland.
Under British law, this product can only be used on privately owned land with the landowners permission and is NOT approved for use on pavements, pedestrian zones or on any public highway.
Zoom is incredibly fun to use and drive and allows you to access terrain and areas you would never think possible in a wheelchair.
So what is the Zoom?
Zoom is a light, small and electric all-terrain vehicle for recreational use. It has a permanent symmetrical 4-wheel drive designed for use in rough terrain.
The patented frame design ensures that all four wheels stay in contact with the ground regardless of the type of surface.
This provides continuous 4-wheel drive performance under all conditions.
As the Zoom chair is only a 100kg you can roll it around by hand and two men can lift it into a vehicle but we recommend using the aluminum ramps we offer.
Zoom has a maximum speed of 12.6 mph and is suitable for use off-road, where one generally can walk without climbing.
Wearing a helmet is mandatory for safe use. Driving in sand, snow, mud, uphill or up tougher inclines is a pure pleasure.
You just need to keep clear from salt water.
You drive a Zoom sitting down, using arms and hands only which makes it a safe, but extraordinary driving experience.
- Permanent symmetrical 4-wheel drive
- Hub motors: 4 three phase 0-vxl [forward/reverse]
- Headlights and Rear Lights
- High / Low speed Selector
- Aluminium wheels
- Black mudguards
- Maximum speed: [12,6 mph]
- Acceleration: 0-12,6 mph [less than 2 seconds]
- Torque: 4 x 52,5 NM [210 NM]
- Output: 4 x 1000 W [4 kW]
- Batteries: 2 x 48V / 10Ah [LiFePO4 Battery Cells]
- Frame: steel
- Weight: 100kg
Range and battery charging info:
- Theoretical maximum range: [25 miles]
- Number of charging cycles: >800
- Charging time: approx. 2-4 hours
Dimensions and sizes:
- Ground clearance: 7 inches
- Length with foot plate folded: 47 inches
- Length with foot plate unfolded: 53 inches
- Height with steering lowered: 30 inches
- Width: 30 inches
- Track width, from center to center: 26 inches
- Tyres 16×2.5” air-rubber tire with cross tread pattern
- Speed control: Motorcycle-style twist grip
- Brakes: Two-circuit hydraulic, disk brake system
- Cruise control
- Fixed speed regulator (3 mph, 6 mph and 12 mph)
- Recommended maximum weight of driver: 100kg / 15.7 stone
- Minimum age of driver: 16 years
- Mandatory when driving: Always wear a helmet and use front and rear lights if driving in the dark
- Swivel seat
- Expandable, aluminum ramps [for loading and unloading on a trailer or SUV]
- Rubber insert for seat [for very thin adults]
- Extension of foot plate [for tall adults]
Frequently asked questions:
How fast does the Zoom go?
Maximum speed: 12.6 mph/20 km/h. It accelerates very quickly and reaches top speed in just over two seconds!
What is the minimum age to operate a Zoom?
The user must be at least 16 years old.
What is the range of the Zoom on a full battery charge?
Under optimal riding conditions on flat smooth surfaces the batteries will last up to 25 miles/40 km of riding. For demanding riding in terrain you should not expect a range above 15-19 miles/25-30 km. Plan your riding accordingly. The batteries provide full power until they become exhausted and performance will drop relatively quickly.
What type of terrain is the Zoom capable of handling?
Capabilities off-road include sand and snow. Many users enjoy mountain paths and country parks etc. Why don't you try one out where you would want to use it?
Want to try the Zoom?
We offer home demonstrations and assesments in England, Scotland and Ireland. You can request a demo and trial by calling our team on 028 92 633 798.
You can see the full manufacturer warranty by clicking on the 'downloads' tab above.
We are an ISO9001 accredited business and a member of the British Healthcare Traders ssociation (BHTA). We have been a family business since 1846.