Trionic Veloped Sport Rollator Medium 36cm wheels
Trionic Veloped Rollator - Sport Model, Medium brand new stock in excellent condition.
NEW 2017 model
The Veloped Sport is all about comfort, support and feeling safe while exercising. It greatly reduces the impact and stress caused by fitness walking.
It has the same advantages as a mountain bike and you can head for green areas, walking paths, exercise trails and the forest. So now you can fully enjoy fitness walking – feeling safe and free to go wherever you want.
Why buy from us?
- - We are lSO9001 accredited
- - We are members ofthe BHTA
- - We are an NHS and HSE supplier
- - A family business since 1846
- New Veloped Frame - guarantees you years and years of hard use as it is welded from unique hydroformed 6061 alloy tubing. The new Veloped frame has a 2-layer silver metallic powder coating and a cool sticker kit that result in a stunning and bicycle-like look.
- New Trionic X-Country Tyres - The distinct and mountainbike-like tread of the X-Country suits off-road use, trails, gravel, snow and also tarmac and cobblestones. Thanks to its flexible carcass made from 60 TPI weave, the X-Country offers a very good suspension, light weight and good strength
- New CST inner tubes that keep the tire pressure longer.
- A total of 13 ball bearings made from stainless steel.
- Push-button quick-release axles made from 100% stainless steel (3).
- New climbing wheel suspension made from high-grade 6061-T6 extruded aluminium parts.
With most exercises you run a great risk of overexerting yourself, but fitness walking keeps you going at the right intensity.
By pushing the Veloped Sport you will both increase the training effect, and also use a little more energy, when compared with normal walking.
The intensity level of fitness walking is optimal for improving your health, and at the same time achieving a high fat burning effect.
36cm wheels - Medium Sport model has a grip height range of 77 to 97cm
- black / white / white
- navy / red / white
What is included as standard with this model?
- Appropiate sized wheels with air pressured tyres
- Ergon grips size large
- 36cm wheels have Innova IA-2004 tyres
- Seat and basket
Can be viewed at price area above.
What makes the Veloped Sport unique as a training device?
With age our body is not as forgiving as when we were younger. Our wish to exercise might be prevented by knee problems, back pain, week ankles or overweight, or simply just by getting a bit older.
This product has been designed with exactly this in mind!
A Veloped comes with the following features:
• Trionic Climbing Wheel – with climbing/suspension function.
• Dual-Mode adjustability for off-road or city-use.
• Ergonomic gripbar that doubles as a back support when seated.
• Motion and parking hub-brake.
• 2-step folding mechanism.
• Detachable wheels with quick-releases.
• Water-repellent and exchangeable textile accessories, through the use of push buttons, velcro and/or buckles.
If you lead an active lifestyle – the Veloped is your premier choice. With its innovative and awarded design the Veloped is a state-of-the-art product when it comes to walking support.
It really promotes physical exercise, and you will improve your fitness and also lose some weight while enjoying your favourite activity.
The Veloped is a Swedish invention that has been developed at the Royal Technical Institute (KTH) in Stockholm. 25 years of experience from design, bike racing and bicycle design has been put into practise when designing the Veloped.
It provides superior support and comfort when walking outdoors.
Several features make the Veloped truly unique. The patented climbing wheel, its 3-wheel design and comfortable air-filled tires work in unison for a totally new walking experience.
It climbs curbs, roots and other obstacles with ease and turns cobbles, gravel, grass, snow and off-road trails into pure pleasure instead of a bumpy and unpleasant venture.
Ergon GP1 – the original ergonomic grip. Unique shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TUV-certified rubber of the purest quality. Infused with medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability.
An aluminium clamp allows the grip angle to be adjusted for the right fit.
2 sizes – S for hand size 6.5 – 8.5, L for hand size 8.5 – 12.
Ergon GP1 BioKork – the top rated and consumer favourite. Made from 40% cork, sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal.
2 sizes – S for hand size 6.5-8.5, Size L for hand size 8.5-12.0
Measurements: Medium Sport Rollator
Grip height 75-94 cm
Body height 150-188 cm
Length 102 cm
Width 76 cm
Wheel size 31 cm (12”)
Seat height 58 cm
Seat width 44 cm
Measurements – folded
Height 75 cm
Length 106 cm
Width 42 cm
Measurements – folded w. detached wheels
Height 59 cm
Length 84 cm
Width 42 cm
Weight w/o wheels & bags
Weight 7,2 kg
Max 150 kg
Veloped Sport 12,3 kg
The Veloped is tested and fully approved according to ISO 11199-2:2005, the relevant standard for rollators.
Check out our full range using the links to the right of the page.