Rehatri 20" Rear Steer special needs tricycle
The Rehatri 20" special needs tricycle is for children with inside leg 23-32" (58-81cm) approx age 10+
Why buy from us?
- - We are lSO9001 accredited
- - We are members ofthe BHTA
- - We are an NHS and HSE supplier
- - A family business since 1846
The Rehatri 20" is an innovative special needs tricycle which gives parents full control from the rear while allowing the rider to believe that they have the freedom that they so desire. It has fully adjustable back rest and handlebars for ultimate comfort positioning and is easily dismantled for transport in a car boot. Fitted with 20" wheel suitable for lower leg lengths 23-32" (58-81cm) approx age 10+
- Self-leveling pedals with heal and instep hook and loop straps.
- Steering lock allowing graduated steering; forward,20 degrees right/left and free steering
- Four-way adjustable seating
- Easy frame length adjustment with large easy to use knobs
- Low centre of gravity
- Parking brake
- Lap seat belt and seat back chest strap
Please note that this item is delivered in flat pack so some assembly is required.
We offer an assembly service that you can select using the option above - this costs £150.00 incl VAT and the item must be collected from our showroom in Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
Simply select this additional option if you require this service.