Powerstroll S Drive Wheelchair Power Pack
Why buy from us?
- - A trusted family business since 1846
- - We are lSO9001 accredited
- - We are members of the BHTA
- - We are an NHS and HSE supplier
This excellent Powerstroll will turn most manual wheelchairs into carer controlled powered wheelchairs. It takes the strain out of pushing a heavy wheelchair and makes easy work of hills, ramps and uneven surfaces. Its unique one click docking station (patented) means that it can be fitted or removed easily in seconds. The Powerstroll can easily be fitted and removed within seconds through its unique one-click docking station and the new push and slide battery removal system.
- Superb Comfort, Style & Performance
- Allows speed of up to 4mph (subject to conditions)
- Travels up to 10 miles (16 km) on a full battery charge (subject to conditions)
- The Powerstroll can easily be fitted or removed within seconds
- The excellent P G Drives S-Drive controller with fully programmability & comprehensive fault management system
- New push and slide battery removal system
- It is very portable, making transportation simple
- Fits most standard wheelchairs up to 20” seat width
- Additional parts available for wider wheelchairs
- Hand control with variable speed dial, forward/reverse function, illuminated battery gauge & fingertip trigger control
- Unique one-click docking station for ease of assembly (patented)
- Comes complete with a Carry Holdall with shoulder strap
- Simple to manoeuvre and reverse
- The Powerstroll has a powerful 150 watt (200 watt-HD), 24V motor, capable of coping with most terrains
- Maintenance free airline friendly 24V 12ah valve regulated sealed lead acid battery pack
- 2A charger as standard for off-board charging
- Weight capacity 135kg (21st), this includes the wheelchair and user combined
- Heavy Duty model available - weight capacity 180kg (28st)
Delivery, Installation & Enhanced Warranty Support Options
Standard Delivery only service.
We offer free courier delivery service on all orders over £100.00 ex VAT in the UK and Ireland excluding Islands and Scottish Highlands
Deliveries to the Highlands and Islands are available but will require a separate quotation supplied by John Preston Healthcare Group.
These items will be delivered direct to you via a courier or groupage service. Larger items of equipment may be delivered on a pallet, you will then need to remove the item from its packaging and carry out any assembly of the item. We, of course can always be contacted for assistance on the phone to help you with this.
Please note this is a normally a roadside delivery service. Larger items will be delivered in a box on a pallet and the driver only delivers to the roadside, therefore you will need to be able to unpack the box or move it to your home. And you may require two people depending on the item you have bought.
Orders under £100.00 are subject to a local area delivery charge as follows:
Mainland England, Scotland and Wales £10.20 inc VAT
Northern Ireland £4.00 Inc VAT
Republic of Ireland £5.60 inc VAT
Postage to Europe, by Courier, Express delivery to Europe by road:
Zone 1 - Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands - £22.50
Zone 2 - Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Switzerland - £25.00
Zone 3 - Hungary, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia - £27.50
Zone 4 - Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Spain, Sweden - £35.00
Please note : Delivery costs apply to products which are 1Kg - 5Kg. Those products which weigh more will be subject to a carriage quotation, which will be discussed with the customer and requirement payment before dispatch.
Please note this is a Roadside delivery service. The Item will be delivered in a box on a pallet and the driver only delivers to the roadside, therefore you will need to be able to unpack the box or move it to your home. And you may require 2 people depending on the item you have bought.
Enhanced Delivery and Installation Service – £114.00 inc. VAT
This enhanced delivery option is fulfilled by our logistics partners Healthcare Distribution Direct, specialists in the white glove delivery and installation of healthcare equipment.
Enhanced Delivery & Installation includes;
- Delivery of your order into your home by competent personnel
- Unpacking and assembly of your order
- Adjustment of the equipment to your needs
- A full demonstration on the safe use of your item
- Removal of all packaging
This is ideal for those customers who require assistance with unpacking and assembling an item and for whom the standard kerbside delivery is not an option.
We recommend this option for customers purchasing Mobility scooters particularly larger ones, Electric wheelchairs, electric profiling beds, electric riser recliner chairs, hoists and bath lifts.
This service is available throughout the UK and Ireland excluding the Scottish Highlands and all Islands.
The enhanced delivery option is not eligible for refund once the service has been fulfilled.
If you have any questions about this service just call our helpful team on 028 92 67 70 77 and we will be delighted to help answer any questions that you have.
Enhanced Warranty Package: £125.00 including VAT
Considering buying an electric wheelchair, mobility scooter, electric rise and recline chair, bath lift, hoist or electric profiling beds?
As manufacturers’ warranties do not in general include callouts and labour, we highly recommend our “12 Months Enhanced Warranty Support " which covers the cost of call outs and labour to diagnose faults and fit warranty parts for up to 3 call outs in year one.
Should your product develop a fault we will always try to diagnose the problem by telephone to provide the quickest solution.
If you opt in to the enhanced warranty support we will appoint a competent person to call out and fit parts under warranty and there would be no charge incurred for the call out and labour.
If you don’t opt in to this service, we can either despatch the parts via courier for you to appoint your own fitter or we would offer to arrange a chargeable call out for an engineer to visit.
This enhanced warranty option doesn’t cover the cost of call outs and labour to repair or fit parts not covered under warranty due to damage or customer misuse. In the event of non warranty parts requirements labour and call outs are chargeable at the standard rate.
Installation and Plumbing
Some of our products will require installation by a qualified person such as a plumber, electrician or engineer. This includes the installation of Stairlifts, overhead track hoists, Biobidet toilet washers, level access shower trays and our range of bath tubs. Please contact us if you require this service as this is not included in any of the above options.