Multi sensory gardens are designed and installed in Northern Ireland by John Preston Healthcare – the market leader in creating multi sensory environments tailored to individual needs.
These unique spaces can provide areas for both recreation and education and can be enjoyed by all the family.
Based in Lisburn but covering all of Northern Ireland, our specialist team will come to meet you on site and discuss the individual needs of the user. We will provide a CAD 3-D design to help you visualise the space and provide consultation on what is suitable and feasible in your garden.
You can have a full garden designed and installed or look to build the space up over time – it is vital however that the final design is completed at the initial stage.
We are the official partner for Rompa in Northern Ireland and we supply a wide variety of accessories and play products.
Multi sensory services we offer;
– Meet on site and consultation on the needs of the user or users. We will discuss who will use the garden, what their needs are, what your resources are, what budget is available and how the garden will be maintained.
– Provision of 3D CAD drawing of the space
– Arrange all building works with third parties
– Supply of accessories and soft play toys
– Design with future in mind
Our customer base includes care homes, schools, private homes and hospitals and we offer a no-obligation, free site survey no matter how small or large your garden is.
Contact our multi-sensory specialist Gary on 028 92 67 70 77 to discuss your needs and arrange your site visit today.