Mangar Elk Emergency Lifting Cushion and Airflo 24
Why buy from us?
- - We are lSO9001 accredited
- - We are members ofthe BHTA
- - We are an NHS and HSE supplier
- - A family business since 1846
The Mangar Elk emergency lifting cushion lifts a fallen person simply and safely minimising moving, handling and transfer risks. The Elk is used and recommended by many UK NHS Ambulance Trusts as key equipment to lift a fallen person. Operated by a mains powered low air pressure using the new Airflo 24 power source.
Key features of Elk Emergency Lifting Cushion
- Designed to be used with the help of a carer the Elk emergency lifting cushion can be used in the tightest of spaces.
- Lifts up to 70 stone (450 kg)!
- Portable - weighs just 3.6 kg and folds up for easy carrying
- Applicable for any age
- Simple to use
- Minimises moving and handling risk - protects carers' backs
- Suitable for indoor outdoor use
The new Airflo 24 by Mangar is a low pressure air compressor, which has been designed to inflate the Mangar Camel and ELK lifting equipment through a 4-Way hand control. The 4-Way hand control is supplied with the Camel and ELK.
- Up to 4 times more powerful than the Airflo Plus
- More efficient, durable battery technology (NiMH) 1 x 24V
- Nearly 30% lighter than the current Airflo – 4.1kg / 9lbs
- Vastly improved ergonomically with redesigned grab handle and balanced carry
- Battery and mains versions available
- Easy view power levels at a glance with a battery capacity ladder display
- Integral ‘Power’ button with indicator LED
- Instant charge stowage board as soon as the Airflo 24 is docked
- Charge recovery time to do one further lift – 2 hours
Airflo 24 specification
- Weight: 4.1kg (9lbs)
- Output pressure: 0.31 bar (4.5 psi)
- Batteries: 1 x 24V - 2200mAh NiMH battery pack