Perching stools are designed for everyday activities such as ironing, washing and getting ready to go out. They are generally height adjustable and available in a range of styles, with or without armrests and backs. The frame is slightly lower at the front to give the seat a slight incline and enables the user to raise and lower themselves from the stool easily. Perching stools are available in sizes to and formats to suit all ages, weights and uses.
- Days£63.00 ex VAT £75.60 inc VAT
- Cefndy£113.17 ex VAT £135.80 inc VAT
- Cefndy£123.76 ex VAT £148.51 inc VAT
- Cefndy£150.74 ex VAT £180.89 inc VAT
- XXL Rehab£574.20 ex VAT £689.04 inc VAT