Fortuna 1500 HD XXL Bariatric wheelchair
Our heavy duty Fortuna 1500 HD bariatric wheelchair is very easy to adapt according to your needs or the needs of your client and is very easy to use.
This wheelchair can carry weights up to 300 kg / 47 stone best of all - this chair folds easily meaning it is easy to transport and bring with you wherever you need to go.
Why buy from us?
- - We are lSO9001 accredited
- - We are members ofthe BHTA
- - We are an NHS and HSE supplier
- - A family business since 1846
Our heavy duty Fortuna 1500HD bariatric wheelchair is very easy to adapt according to your needs or the needs of your client and is very easy to use.
It can carry weights up to 47 stone / 300 kg and best of all - this chair folds easily meaning it is easy to transport and bring with you wherever you need to go.
If you need to carry a heavier weight then simply browse our full bariatric wheelchair range or contact us on 028 92 67 70 77.
- Multiple brace system
- Solid PU 24" rear tyres
- Solid PU 8" front tyres
- Canvas cushioned back rest and seat system
- Full length removable armrests
- Swingaway detachable legrests
- Seat height 50cm
- Seat depth 45cm
- Back rest height 40cm
- Hand grip height 92,5cm (with folding back rest 94cm)
- Push-to-lock brakes
Sizes and Colours
Seat widths 38cm to 100cm
Seat depths 40cm, 45cm, 50cm, 55cm & 60cm
Seat height 43cm, 45cm, 47cm, 50cm 55cm & 60cm
Five standard frame colours: blue, red, black, white, silver or any other RAL colour
- 12" transit wheels (drum brakes)
- Seat Belt
- Adjustable anti-tippers
- Spoke protectors
- Head rest
- Spreader (push) bar
- Webbing Seat
- Webbing Backrest
- Folding backrest
- Assistant drum brakes
- Desk top armrests
- Height adjustable armrests
- Out-rigged armrests
- Extra wide hemiplegic armrests
- Swing-away, detachable elevating leg rests
- Single hand drive
- Lap tray
* We can also supply even more prescriptive customisation than what is listed above. To do so, simply download the form linked below, complete and return to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other options include;
- Alternative backrest height adn hand grip height
- Alternative backrest height with standard hand grip height
- Alternative hand grip height with standard back rest height
- Back rest extension
- Angle adjustable back rest
Size is important in many respects. Whether thinking about shoes, clothes or cars: size determines your personal well-being. This of course also applies to rehab equipment.
If you are looking for optimal solutions for bariatric patients you must consider customised aids.
Customization of heavy duty equipment is the key for highest customer satisfaction. Rehab equipment from the shelf will not deliver this level of satisfaction particularly for patients with extreme overweight and obesity.
Many rehab dealers still find it difficult to provide good solutions especially for this (growing) group of patients. Simple because these cases are not their daily business.
Our manufacturer specializes in the manufacture of custom made heavy duty wheelchairs, shower commodes and rollators.
All bariatric custom made aids are manufactured within the European Union.
Highliy qualified and experienced staff assemble the products by hand. Modern machines are used for welding, bending and powder coating.
We also offer a Powerpack that is compatible with this model - you can see more info here and include this in your chosen options above.
All done to satisfy you and your customer. We can deliver most products to the UK within 15 working days.