FOLDACHAIR® D10 Folding Electric Wheelchair
FOLDACHAIR® D10 Lightweight folding electric wheelchair has an 18 inch seat width, 12 inch rear wheels and 150kg max user weight.
Unique Ultra Lightweight Magnesium Aluminium Alloy frame
Net weight 23kg (without batteries)
Gross weight 26kg (including batteries)
Width between armrests is 20".
Fitted with 2 removable 2 x 24 V x 7Ah Lithium batteries which give a maximum range of around 17 miles subject to use.
Perfect for transportation in the boot of your car, or taking on holidays on airplane / cruise ships, trains etc.
If you are taking this on the plane then you must remove one of the batteries so your range will be reduced accordingly.
The FOLDACHAIR® D10 folds in just 5 seconds and is lightweight for lifting into and out of the boot of your car
Why buy from us?
- - We are lSO9001 accredited
- - We are members ofthe BHTA
- - We are an NHS and HSE supplier
- - A family business since 1846
The FOLDACHAIR® D10 is a brand new design of ultra lightweight folding electric wheelchair that folds in literally a few seconds in one movement without needing to disassemble.
It is roomier and very comfortable to sit in and comes with the option to use up to four batteries for excellent range. You can travel by airline by using one battery which will reduce your range on holiday accordingly.
Finding a lightweight, strong and sturdy model isn't an easy task, but we have successfully combined these three important features in one reliable electric wheelchair.
The FOLDACHAIR® D10 features a brand new frame design frame manufacturered from magnesium / alumininium alloy giving a lifting weight of 23 kgs without batteries.
- New Ultra lightweight Magnesium / aluminium alloy frame
- Seat width 460 mm / 18"
- Seat depth 430 mm / 17"
- Width between armrests 515 mm / 20.1"
- Seat height 515mm / 20.3"
- Fits easily into the trunk of most vehicles,
- Unfolded measurements 37"x 24.8" x 38.2" (In mm = 940mm x 630mm x 970mm)
- Folded dimensions 24.8 x 13.4 x 30.7" (In mm 630mm x 340mm x 780mm)
- Range of 17 miles
- Small and portable for all car, train, and airplane travel
- Airline friendly 2 x 24 V x 7Ah Lithium batteries
- Charging time 6-8hours
- Chargeable on or off board
- Reliable and precise battery-life indicator
- Max User weight 150 kg / 23.6 stone
- Lightweight aluminum-alloy frame, only 26kg including 2 x batteries
- 23kg with batteries removed
- Front tyres 8" PU solid
- Rear tyres 12" PU solid
- 4 MPH max speed
- Climbing slope 12"
- Reliable, easy to use 360 degree joystick controller
- Two quiet brushless motors for ultimate power (250W)
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake (electronic regenerative disc brake) to ensure passenger safety
Flying with your FOLDACHAIR® D10
The Civil Aviation Authority restricts the battery capacity of any products containing Lithium Ion batteries to a maxium of 300 WH and they do not make an exception for mobility equipment.
The FOLDACHAIR® D10 comes as standard with 2 x 24 V x 7Ah batteries which is 336 WH.
If you are flying you should therefore remove all but one of the battery packs before flying to reduce the battery capacity to 168 WH.
Please bear in mind that this will at least half the range of your D10.
You should always check ahead with individual airlines to check their own policies before booking your flight.
We offer demonstrations on the FOLDACHAIR® range across England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Get in touch to arrange your test drive today - Call 028 92 677 077 and our expert team will be delighted to help.
We are ISO9001 accredited and a member of the British Healthcare Traders Association so you have peace of mind that you are dealing with a reputable and trusted family business.
We have been a family business since 1846.