Careflex SmartSeatPro Medium
SmartSeatPro is our flagship specialist seating system suitable for children and adults of all ages, with a variety of needs in all care environments.
Why buy from us?
- - We are lSO9001 accredited
- - We are members ofthe BHTA
- - We are an NHS and HSE supplier
- - A family business since 1846
SmartSeatPro is the brand new level 4 specialist seating system from Careflex which has evolved from the standard SmartSeat system sharing the same chasis and seat system but with a brand new design of backrest designed to accomodate users with complex needs such as lordosis, scoliosis and kyphosis of the spinal column.
SmartSeatPro is available in both Adult and child sizes to suit all ages and both models are fully width and depth adjustable.
The unique, multi-adjustable back has three upper back-rest components which can be altered in height, depth, angle, offset and rotation, to suit a user's needs.
Each of these upper elements include built-in adjustable wings which can be individually positioned to contour the seat back to the user's shape
We offer a free no obligation trial service at home, in hospital and in care homes throughout Ireland and Scotland.Please contact us to book a demonstration.
- Multi Adjustable wrap around backrest
- Adjustable Seat Width
- Adjustable Seat Depth
- Configurable Seat Height
- Integral Removable High Risk Pressure Relieving Cushion
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- Adjustable Head & Shoulder Support
- Tilt in Space
- Back Angle Recline
- Removable Arms for side transfers
- Back Height Adjustment
- Mild Lateral Supports
- Full width, independently elevating, length adjustable floating legrest
- Integral, stowable, angle adjustable foot rest
- 4 fully braked castors
- Advanced materials
- Scoliosis, Lordosis, Kyphosis
- Semi-ambulant or non-ambulant
- Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Motor Neurone Disease, Cerebral Palsy (particularly young adults)
- Dementia Care
- Head injury and spinal cord injury
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Nursing and residential homes
- Specialist wards
- Stroke rehabilitation, brain or spinal injury, intensive therapy units
- Domestic and homecare
- Small: Internal Seat Width: 280 - 400mm
- Medium: Internal Seat Width: 380 - 500mm
- Small: Maximum User Weight 100kg
- Medium: Maximum User Weight 160kg