Our Specialist Seating experts will be at the Care Roadshow – 28th April 2020 at Hampden Park
We are delighted to announce our attendance at the Care Roadshow later this year and look forward exhibiting the very best Specialist Seating solutions available in Scotland today.
Our dedicated and friendly Product Specialists work closely with Healthcare professionals to supply suitable Specialist Seating solutions right across Scotland.
Come and have a chat with us on our stand and find out more about the likes of the Careflex Hydrotilt which we will have on display on our stand.
The Careflex HydroTilt chair was designed with both the occupant and the carer in mind. Correct postural and pressure care combined with specialist features such as optional removable side arms, hoist friendly design and the ability to move the chair from room-to-room mean manual handling is minimised.
The Hydrotilt is modular in design ensuring it can easily be tailored to the individual’s needs without the needs for custom made solutions every time.
Careflex’s unique saddle armrest design enables the clinician to adjust the width of the chair to suit the user by simply fitting wider or narrower armpads.
The back support can also be easily changed to suit the user as the backrest cushion simply attaches to the frame with velcro.
A choice of flat backrest, contoured backrest and waterfall backrest cushions is available.
We provide client assessment services on our entire seating range. If you would like to arrange a demonstration or an individual product assessment, please contact us on 0131 440 3929. Available for immediate delivery in Blue Vinyl with breathable stretch material on all patient contact surfaces.
· Patented water-cell technology provides unrivalled all over pressure care.
· Tilt-in-space action
· Quick and easy seat length adjustability
· 4 castors; 2 braked
· Independently adjustable elevating legrest
· Individually replaceable wipeable covers
· Depth adjustable seat
· Also available in Large, Small and Mini Versions to accomodate all ages and sizes
· Electrically operated version available to order
· Latest Version now includes a flip up footplate as standard
· Now with Negative Angle Legrest
· 2 point pelvic belt
· Choice of headrests
· Choice of Backrest cushion types
· Adjustable lateral support system
· Chest Harnesses
· 4 point hip belts
· footplate pad to reduce height
· Huge choice of Headrests
· Max User Weight 160kg / 25st
· Product Weight 50 to 55 kg
· Seat widths include 16, 18, 20 ”
· Extra Wide Chair available with seat widths of 22 and 24″
· Small version to suit seat widths from 11 to 17″