Job Title: Retail Showroom Sales Executive
Reports to: Managing Director and Commercial Director
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing Showroom
- Showroom Sales including sales and purchase ordering of products and managing Stock
- Telephone sales.
- Responding to web based enquiries.
- Following up outstanding web orders.
- Field based selling when required
- Providing support to Office Admin Personnel
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Varied day to day administrative tasks relating to retail sales
- Working with office based computerised systems including Sage
- Holiday / sickness cover for Accounts admin if required
- Dealing with incoming calls.
- Retail experience
- Ability to build sales and have understanding of Profit and Loss
- Aptitude for learning about new products (full training will be given on the product range)
- Flexible adaptable attitude.
- Driving Licence
The above reflects the main elements associated with this position. It is not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive.
General information for applicants:
Job Title: Showroom Manager and Customer Support
Hours of Work: 9:00am to 5:00pm / 40 Hours per week
Fast Aid /John Preston & Co provide a comprehensive range of medical, healthcare and mobility products and equipment that are supplied and maintained with specialist advice.
Our customer base includes nursing homes and hospitals, therapists and the public. We are active throughout Scotland and we are continually striving to expand our increasing customer base.
Annual Leave:33 days inc customary holidays
Other / Additional Information:
In addition to the main duties and responsibilities, the successful candidate will;
- Adhere to company procedures including confidentiality
- Observe the companies Health and Safety policy at all times
- Comply with quality assurance control, ISO 2015
- Be well presented at all times
- Positively represent the Company by ensuring all customers are treated with courtesy, empathy and respect, in particular, exercise patience with the older generation and the less able.
Please forward your CV for consideration to: [email protected]