We regularly get asked – how can I convert my manual wheelchair to a Powerchair?
Well now it is easier than ever with the Todo Drive Power Add on which is compatible with both folding wheelchair and rigid frame wheelchairs! This means you can convert your manual wheelchair to a Powerchair and lift it in and out of the car easily.
It is also simple to install and remove meaning you can transfer it to a new wheelchair should you decide to change or upgrade in the future.
It is ideal for children and smaller adults and offers a range of up to 7km. The Todo Drive system consists of a motor, controller, main unit and battery. Installation is simple and completed using a single 5mm hex key.
It is incredibly lightweight at just 4.5kg and features a removable battery which weighs just 0.9kg. The Todo Drive unit is very simple to use and easy to lift in and out of your car boot.
Drive your manual wheelchair just like a Powerchair! It is controlled using a joystick and gives you the best of both worlds.
Benefits of the Todo Drive:
– Mounting the Todo Drive converts your manual wheelchair to a Powerchair easily
– It can be used on both folding manual wheelchairs and rigid frame wheelchairs
– Control your direction easily using the simple joystick
– It is lightweight meaning you can lift your wheelchair with Todo Power Add on in and out of your car boot easily
– It is compatible with a massive range of manual wheelchairs
– It is easy to remove and install so you can change it to a new wheelchair should you change
Todo Drive specification:
- RANGE: 7km(± 5%)*
- CLIMBING CAPABILITY: Up to 6°*
- SPEED: 0.2~6km/h*
- RECOMMENDED USER WEIGHT: Up to 90kg
- OPERATION TEMPERATURE: -10℃~60℃
- MOTOR RATING: 2 X 180W
- TYPE OF BATTERY: Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery
- BATTERY PACK: 14.4V, 10Ah, 144Wh
- BATTERY WEIGHT: 0.99kg
- MAIN UNIT WEIGHT: 0.42kg
- MOTOR WEIGHT: 2 x 1.4kg
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 5kg**
- BLUETOOTH SPEC: 2.4GHz Bluetooth 4.0