We offer a wide range of mobility scooters manufactured by Heartway and you can try them with a free home demonstration!
The range of Heartway Scooters includes Heartway folding mobility scooters through to Heartway road legal mobility scooters.
Our dedicated Product Specialists can bring these models to you to allow you to try them before you buy them – giving you peace of mind that the Heartway scooter model you go for is right for your unique needs.
If you need a chat about any of these models or any specific feature – just call us today on 028 92 67 70 77 and we can help by phone first.
Should you wish to then try a Heartway scooter at home – Our Product Specialists will call you to arrange a convenient time.
TGA Minimo Mobility Scooter
The TGA Minimo is the latest model to join the TGA range of mobility scooters.
Manufactured by Heartway to the same build quality as the Vita and Aviator models, the Minimo is the best quality folding scooter on the market.
Like the Luggie and the Mobie scooters, the Minimo car boot scooter is aimed at those users who want to be able to lift their scooter into the car but do not want to have to dismantle it into pieces to do so.
The Minimo folds in easily in mere seconds. Weighing in at 24 kgs and with a maximum carrying capacity of 18 stone, the Minimo can be easily lifted in and out of a car boot.
With a top speed of 4 mph and an impressive range of 12 miles, the Minimo will challenge both the Luggie and the Mobie for dominance in this class of scooter.
- Folds in seconds
- Highly portable
- No need to dismantle
- Tight turning circle
- Excellent range
- Choice of Colours
- Optional Ultra light quick charge Lithium Ion Battery available
- Travel Bag available to help protect in transit
TGA Minimo Plus 4 Folding Wheel Mobility Scooter
What is the difference between the Minimo, the Minimo Plus and the Minimo Plus 4?
Both ‘Plus’ models have the same compact size and simple folding design as the award winning Minimo, Plus features normally only found on much larger scooters making them the perfect everyday companion for everyone who values their independence.
The only difference between the Minimo Plus and the Minimo Plus 4 is the configuration of the wheels.
The Minimo Plus has 4 wheels but the front two are positioned close together so it looks and behaves like a more agile 3 wheel scooter.
The Minimo Plus 4 also has 4 wheels but the front two are spaced further apart. So its configuration is the same as a normal 4 wheeled scooter giving more stability.
The TGA Minimo Plus is powered by an ultra-modern lithium battery so is very lightweight and easily lifted with just one finger.
The battery is easily removed so you can charge it separately from the main unit which can remain in your car boot.
The seat is easily removed so that the unit is even lighter to lift and place in the boot of your car – this option is not available on the standard TGA Minimo.
It also provides a rider weight capacity accomodating users weighing up to 115kg (250lbs). The Minimo Plus folding car boot scooter delivers the ultimate driving experience and pushes mobility to a new level through the latest in assistive design.
The sturdy pneumatic tyres provide a smoother, more comfortable ride and extra range when compared to solid tyres . These tyres are combined with larger 228mm (9”) rear alloys so the Minimo Plus chassis provides a higher ground clearance of 70mm (2.8”).
Fitted as standard with the reliable 70amp S-Drive controller and a 4 pole 270w motor the Minimo Plus has added performance whilst the Minimo’s market-leading manoeuvrability is retained.
The Lithium-ion battery ensures a range of up to 12.5 miles (20km) on a single charge.
The unlocking levers are quick to engage and once folded, Minimo can be effortlessly wheeled into position around the home.
- Folds in a single simple movement, effortlessly activated by one hand
- Ultra lightweight 3Kg lithium-ion battery can be easily removed for off-board charging
- 4mph (6.4km) top speed with a range up to 12.5 miles (20km)
- Reliable 270w motor and powerful 70amp S-Drive controller
- 115kg (18stone) user weight capacity
- Spacious floor well and ergonomic tiller
- Enhanced driving experience through its numerous additional features.
TGA Maximo Mobility Scooter
The TGA Maximo is the newest member of the TGA family of folding scooters offering a great product that is easy to transport and loaded with lots of great features.
It can be stored without having to dismantle any part of it and the small, compact size means that it is easily folded – in fact this can be done in just one easy motion.
Despite its longer and wider chassis, the Maximo can be easily stored in the boot of a hatch back, estate car or 4×4. The Maximo ‘ride’ is one of the smoothest available through active, all-round suspension and pneumatic tyres.
Its anti-tip castors also ensure safety and stability when tackling uneven surfaces and the Maximo has an impressive user weight capacity of 21 stone (133kg). The powerful 270w motor and high quality S-Drive controller provide exceptional performance with a range of up to 12.5 miles (20km). When charging is required the battery can be easily removed by the user.
The Maximo incorporates many additional features that elevate it above other competitor products. From high visibility, low energy LED lights to a folding seat, the Maximo combines an impressive range of characteristics – all engineered with a precision, quality finish.
- Folds in a single simple movement
- Higher 133kg (21st) user weight capacity
- Ultra-lightweight lithium battery as standard 2.65kgs (5.85lbs)
- 4mph top speed with range of up to 12.5 miles (20km)
- Independent, active front suspension
- High grade, pneumatic tyres and alloys
- Highly reliable 270w motor and 70ah S-Drive controller
- Spacious floor well
- Height adjustable ergonomic tiller
- Folding seat with height adjustable armrests
- High visibility, low energy LED lights
TGA Vita E Mobility Scooter
The TGA Vita E mobility scooter is perfect for getting around town or for use in the countryside. It is strong and stable and offers all the comfort and quality you would expect from the TGA Vita range.
It is a Class 3 road legal mobility scooter and can handle rough and tough terrain. It is also slender enough to be able to get through narrow or tighter spaces.
The popular and classic design is modern and contemporary and the controls are easy to see and simple to use.
The TGA Vita E is ultra reliable and offers more comfort, more equipment, more style and incredible value.
Using your Vita E will be a pleasure.
– A traditional 8 mph scooter at a great price
– Slender wheelbase to help negotiate tight spaces
– Full suspension and pneaumatic tyres for total comfort
– Rear seat pocket and additional storage options available
– Range of up to 28 miles
– User weight of up to 23.5 stone (150kg)
TGA Vita Lite Mobility Scooter
The TGA Vita Lite is an 8 MPH mobility scooter with the same styling as the fully loaded Vita.
The new TGA Vita Lite represents a pioneering choice in compact mobility scooter design. Cutting edge styling, innovative safety features and a highly manoeuvrable, lightweight chassis all deliver the easiest and smoothest driving experience ever.
Bringing together many of the proven and popular features from the current Vita range, this new Lite version is perfect for hassle-free urban mobility.
· Highly compact chassis for fantastic urban manoeuvrability and easy storage
· Independent, active front suspension for maximum safety when mounting kerbs
· Up to 135kg (300lbs) user capacity, powerful 2 X 36Ah batteries and reliable S-drive controller
· 6mph (9.6km/h) top speed with range of up to 15.5 miles (25km)
· Cutting-edge Vita styling with high visibility, low energy LED lights and indicators
· Orthopaedic, swivelling and fully adjustable seat provides all day comfort
· Revolutionary rear mono shock absorber
· Orthopaedic, swivelling seat for easy access
· Spacious floor well for day long comfort
· Highly visible, energy efficient LED lights
· Striking alloys and high-grip tyres
· Fully adjustable, ergonomic tiller
TGA Vita Sport Mobility Scooter
he all new Vita Sport is the latest addition to the TGA Vita family and has all the features of the Vita 4 along with a few added extras.
The Vita is amongst the most advanced and stylish scooters in the world. It has full suspension featuring double wishbone suspension at the front, and a mono shock absorber at the rear utilizing revolutionary technology from the motor cycle industry.
A robust rear wheel drive system propelled by a powerful motor will provide one of the smoothest and most comfortable rides that you will find.
An intuitive liquid crystal display instrument console clearly shows accurate real time information of everything you need including speed, time and temperature.
A handy trip computer shows how far you have travelled and a battery condition indicator shows the amount of charge remaining so you will never be caught short. The whole instrument panel is conveniently back lit so it is easily read in low light.
Speed control levers on either side of the console are designed to give forward and reverse control from either side, the top speed can be easily controlled with a handy hi / low switch limiting the scooter to either 4mph for pavement use or 8 mph for use on the road.
Its modern LED lighting system provides super bright lights, with less power consumption, longer life and are maintenance free – proving that Vita really is a glimpse of the future of mobility scooters. The Vits S even comes with these tinted to add to the amazing looks.
· User weight – up to 28 stone
· Maximum speed up to 8 mph
· Adjustable tiller
· Black alloy wheels
· Pneumatic tyres
· Rear storage pocket
· Anti-tip wheels
· Heavy duty 50 Amp batteries – for a range of approximately 20 miles
· Ergonomic control levers
· Emergency braking system
· Cup holders
· Super bright tinted head lights, indicators and hazard warning lights
· Energy saving mode
· Fully adjustable racing leather seat