We are the leading supplier of special needs toileting equipment throughout Ireland – both north and south.
Our dedicated Product Specialists supply special needs toileting equipment throughout Ireland to schools, care environments, public authorities and also private end users for use in the home.
Our experienced and knowledgeable Product Specialists will help advise suitability and the benefits or restrictions of each model – just call us today on 028 92 67 70 77 from Northern Ireland or 0044 28 92 67 70 77 from the rest of Ireland.
The Svan Balance Toilet Frame allows children and small adults to sit securely while going to the toilet.
This special needs toilet frame provides support for children with limited mobility without getting in the way of other members of the family.
It can switch quickly from a secure support to an easily accessible toilet for parents.
The toilet frame is made from coated stainless steel to withstand the bathroom environment without corrosion. Armrests are also padded for additional comfort.
The armrests are height adjustable with three settings and the footrest can be adjusted to four different heights to ensure proper leg support.
Call us today if you need special needs toileting equipment throughout Ireland and discuss this option or some other alternatives that we can suggest.
- Easy for all the family.
- Height adjustable armrests and footrests. Adjusted using a simple handle, with no tools required.
- Carefully chosen materials to ensure no corroding.
- Easy to clean.
- Easy to install.
- Support and balance while you move.
- Assists wheelchair and walking frame users.
- Grab rails can be folded out in front of the seat. With the grab rails right next to you at the correct height, it’s easier to get up and move.
- Rails provide a firm grip to assist you in dressing and can be turned to provide firm support when you sit down.