We are the leading suppliers of Pulpit Walkers throughout Ireland
One of the most popular Pulpit Walkers we supply in Ireland is the range of Taurus Pulpit Walkers from Topro.
This Pulpit Walker is ideal for use in both the home or a care environment. It is a solid, sturdy walker which has been well designed and is very safe to use.
Our dedicated Product Specialists work with Physiotherapists and end users to ensure any Pulpit Walker we supply is suitable and appropriate and you can call them today on 028 92 67 70 77 from Northern Ireland or 0044 28 92 67 70 77 from the rest of Ireland.
There are two models of Topro Taurus Pulpit Walker available in Ireland;
- The Basic model – Some assembly is required upon delivery
- The Premium Model – Comes fully assembled
Both are available with either Hydraulic or Electric height adjustment.
The Taurus range of Pulpit Walkers are well designed and these functional walkers have been designed to offer good support of the upper body.
They are high enough for tall users (up to 2.10 m) and can also be used in the shower.
Both models feature adjustable arm pads and foot brakes. The Premium model is delivered fully assembled with adjustable handles, driving and parking brake on the right hand handle and the opportunity to lock the swing (directional block).
They are TÜV approved according to EN ISO 11199-3 (standard for walking aids, walkers) and guaranteed for faults and defects for two years (except damage caused by incorrect use or parts exposed to natural wear and tear).
Benefits of the Topro Taurus Pulpit Walkers in Ireland;
- Simple to use height adjustment with easily available handles in front of the armrests, and easy to read height scale.
- Adjustable distance between forearm supports.
- Central column provides easy access for nursing staff.
- Maximum width on table is only 66 cm.
- 12.5 cm diameter wheels ensure the Taurus Electric version is large enough to climb carpet edges, door thresholds etc., but small enough to reach under beds.
- Slim design with steady legs ensures a safe walker.
- Foot brakes on all four wheels.
- Driving and parking brakes can easily be used by the right hand handle, and work on both rear wheels simultaneously.
- Handles can be adjusted forward and sideways for best fit for the user.
- Locking the swing (directional block) is possible for the rear wheels.
Accessories available – speak to our Product Specialist for more info as needed;
- Side Handles
- Forearm side supports
- Small basket
- Infusion Stand
- Stand for body fluid boxes
- Oxygen bottle holder
- Height adjustment panel
- Wall mount