Ultralight carbon wheelchairs from 6.4kg!
Test drive carbon wheelchairs throughout Ireland.
We offer FREE, no obligation assessments / demonstrations on our wide range of lightweight carbon wheelchairs in clients homes or professional care environments throughout Ireland.
What are the benefits of carbon wheelchairs?
Carbon wheelchairs are significantly lighter than steel or aluminium wheelchairs. This helps so much in the day to day use of your wheelchair – simply using and moving your wheelchair is less strenuous and this can reduce strain on your shoulders over time.
Carbon Fibre is also more flexible than steel and aluminium which means it withstands shock better too.
They are designed and manufactured to the very highest standards to you assured of the highest quality.
They look modern and contemporary with the option of choosing styling and colours.
Transporting or travelling in your Carbon Fibre wheelchair becomes easier as they are simple to manouver and some models can even be folded.
What is the lightest carbon wheelchair?
We supply ultralight carbon wheelchairs from only 6.4kg in total including:
Quickie Carbon Wheelchairs
Kuschall Carbon Wheelchairs
Progeo Carbon Wheelchairs
Test drive carbon wheelchairs in Ireland
We highly recommend you arrange a home demonstration to see which carbon wheelchair best suits your needs and lifestyle!
Our Product Specialist, Francis McClorey will carry out an in-depth assessment to make sure the chair is right for you and order something to suit your exact specifications.
Francis works with OT’s / Occupational Therapists throughout Ireland to ensure the correct solution is chosen for the individual.
Speak to a Product Specialist
Check out our range of carbon wheelchairs
Carbon Black 2 Key Features;
– Manufactured using high quality Toray 700 carbon fibre resulting in the same production quality and performance as high end racing bikes
– These techniques result in less bonded parts allowing for a true monocoque design with greater strength and durability.
– The Carbon Black 2 is tested to withstand over 1200Nm force under normal operating conditions
– Choice of four widths and four depths along with five leg length options
– Maximum user weight of 120kg
– Can be equipped with stylish LED lights, useful storage pouches, anti tips and a range of finishes to suit your own styling preferences
– A choice of standard carbon fibre backrest or an upgraded Tarta backrest that offers enhanced comfort and style options
– Adjustable axle positions allowing change of centre of gravity
– Quick release wheels and quick release backrest allows for easy dismantling for travel and storage
– Ability to choose type of finish
– Standard 12 month warranty with option for extended warranty
Our showroom is in Lisburn, Northern Ireland