TOTO® Lateral Turning System is a highly effective 24 hour pressure relief system.
The TOTO® Lateral Turning System offers an alternative when manual repositioning when it is not possible by the patient.
Would you like to see it and speak to a specialist?
We will be attending and exhibiting this great solution at the National Care Home Conference and Exhibition at the Hilton Hotel, Glasgow on Friday 15th Nov 2019!
Come and see this on Stand #34
The Toto system gently and quietly moves patients at regular intervals to assist with turning and pressure care reducing dependency on carers and nursing staff.
It fits to any hospital bed – whether it is flat or profiling. It is easy to fold and transport, allowing for short term use if needed.
- A unique, lateral turning system
- Fits on any bed – underneath the mattress
- Can be used with alternating air mattress
- Compatible with profiling beds (back-lift and knee break), and even operates when profiled
- ToTo PG (programmable) can gently tilt from side to side when programmed
- Specifically designed to help maintain tissue viability – inflates to 30 degrees
- Now being used in major teaching hospitals
- The Base Unit Fits onto a standard single bed – plus special sizes on request
- Automated turning cycle with user-controlled tilt and rest times
- Very gentle lift (approx 30 minutes) to avoid disturbing sleep
- Whisper-quiet operation (65db)
- Lifts to 30 degrees