We have loads of ideas for Christmas gifts that can really help a loved one be more comfortable and enjoy more independence!
Our range of mobility aids might not be the first thing you think of when thinking about a relative at this time of year but we know how beneficial they are – why not come and see us at 24/3 Bilston Glen Industrial Estate on Dryden Road in Loanhead – just outside Edinburgh and see how normal every day life can be made easier?
We have been in business for over 40 years and our Product Specialist Linda McGinley will take time with your or your loved one to get an understanding of their unique needs.
Often people just make do and struggle on but thankfully nowadays there is a massive range of equipment designed to make simple every day things easier and more comfortable;
- Riser Recliner chairs help people get comfortable watching TV or just enjoying being at home – and then help them get on their feet
- Walking Aids offer support for exercise or just getting around the shops
- We have mobility scooters that mean you can get out and about and even take them on holiday!
- Bathlifts mean you can enjoy a long soak in the bath again
- Adjustable beds offer comfort and can mean a good nights sleep