Firefly wheelchair power attachment Aberdeen – home demonstrations available.
We are offering free, no obligation home demonstrations on the Firefly wheelchair power attachment.
The Firefly is a powerful compact electric handbike attachment for use with manual wheelchairs.
You can turn your manual wheelchair into a powered handbike giving you the ability to go anywhere you want including over rough terrains and up steep gradients.
Reach a speed of up to 12.5 MPH with a range of up to 15 miles or more… The possibilities are endless.
Compatible with both adult and children’s manual wheelchairs with seat sizes from 10″ wide.
Get in touch to arrange your test drive – You can call our friendly and helpful team on 0131 440 3929 to arrange your assessment.
We are ISO9001 certified and a member of the British Healthcare Traders Association so you have peace of mind that you are dealing with a reputable and trusted family business.
We have been a family business since 1846.
Speak to a Product Specialist
More details about the Firefly wheelchair attachment
- The Firefly can attach to almost all wheelchairs with fixed front legs.
- This can include folding wheelchairs – as long as the front legs / forks are fixed in place.
- The Firefly cannot attach to wheelchairs with ‘swing away’ front legs.
- It is compatible with wheelchairs with a seat width between 14″ and 22″.
- For narrower wheelchairs – please see the document in the ‘downloads’ tab that shows how the frame can be made to be more narrow.
- For wheelchairs with a seat with of less than 12″ then we can supply a custom built frame – just choose this option above.
- There is an image in the gallery to help demonstrate this and we are here to help anytime on 028 92 633 798.
- Firefly is not a Class 3 product and is therefore not to be used on the public highway in the UK. It is not advisable to use this in the rain and you should avoid puddles where possible.
Videos of the Firefly wheelchair power attachment