It’s hardly work when you have these smiling faces looking back at you!
Our Paediatric Product Specialist Gary Allen supplied two more Tomcat Trikes to happy children in Northern Ireland this week.
Both children received their Tomcat Fizz trikes and wasted no time in taking them for a spin. Hopefully the dry weather holds and both Maeve and Reggie get lots of fun and enjoyment from them!
Tomcat Fizz Special Needs Trike:
The Tomcat Fizz Trike is designed to meet the needs of both children and adults with mild to severe disabilities, whether physical, visual or learning difficulties.
Every Trike is customized to meet each individual needs.
With an attractive stylish and sporty design the Tomcat Fizz was developed for outdoor fun and effortless use.
Completely safe and stable, yet very lightweight and easy to assemble.
- Improves stability with extra-long wheel base
- Can convert to a trailer trike easily
- Featuring an optional “latch on” bar
- Single and multi-speed
- Quick-Release system
- Three control types
Suitable for children over 95cm tall through to adults, with mild to severe visual, learning and/or physical disabilities.
- Tomcat Carer Control™/Carer Braking™ systems
- Range of foot, leg, pelvis, head and trunk support systems
- Mitts by Active hands
- Special supports can be made for third party equipment e.g. oxygen bottles, evacuation pumps
- Easily reconfigured with different gearing ratio’s, drive systems, braking systems, and control systems – if a rider’s ability is likely to change.
- Replaceable frame sections are available as the rider grows