We are delighted to now offer free trials and demonstrations of the leading Standing and Balance Trainer throughout Northern Ireland.
Safe standing and good balance are the basis for walking and our Product Specialist Gary Allen is on hand to help answer any questions you have and help confirm availability for your trial period.
This model of Thera Trainer allows you to train static standing and dynamic standing in a safe environment.
It is suitable for both adults and children.
They are suitable for users who can still walk a little, as well as for those who are more severely affected.
The THERA-Trainer balo is a dynamic standing and balancing trainer. Feet, legs and pelvis can be secured together or individually in almost any position depending on the exercise goal.
The THERA-Trainer balo can also be adjusted to suit the needs of severely and critically affected patients (including those in a vegetative state).
With this trainer, those with little or no core stability can exercise effectively and safely.
Exercising when standing up makes breathing easier, stabilises the circulation and stimulates the metabolism.
Thanks to its balance unit, the dynamic trainer also enables those affected to maintain or improve their balance and mobility.
- stable metal frame with 30 x 50 mm rectangular pipe
- four lockable leading pulley with diameter = 75 mm
- stable metal tread with a wear-resistant non-slip rubber mat incl. holes for variable fixing of the foot securing system
- eco-friendly powder coating in blue
Balance standing unit:
- spring resistance can be adjusted in steps without help of tools
- releasing/blocking the balance function with help of one release lever
Knee, pelvic and upper body securing:
- for safe guiding/securing of the knees
- adjustable in height, abduction and horizontal distance without tools
- demountable together/individually
- soft padded in order to avoid pressure marks
- easily washable and sanitized easily
- for secure lateral and backward support of the pelvis
- adjustable in height, abduction and distance without tools
- pelvic support can be swung away for “easy” entry of the user
- easily washable and sanitizable cushions
- soft cushions in order to avoid pressure marks
Table unit with vertical pipe:
- table board made of laminated wood with extremly resistant finishing and cushioned body cutout
- height adjustment of the table supported by gas springs
- right and left side can individually be adjusted in height
- pipes made of stainless steel with laser marking for height adjustment
- easily washable and sanitizable
- adaptation to the stomach girth in horizontal steps of 43 mm with help of tools
- only in combination with balance unit balo with high spring resistence (A003-736) or balance unit balo long with low spring resistance (A002-926)
Safety and Quality:
- CE-Declaration of Conformity according to guideline 93/42/EEC
- certified quality management system according to DIN EN 13485
- electromagnetic compatibility according to DIN EN 60601-1-2
- intensive in-process inspections and final examinations incl. electrical safety tests
|Dimensions (L/W/H)||95-125 /78/118 cm|
|Weight||approx. 77 kg|
In addition, there are additional pieces of equipment and accessories to help ensure it is suitable for the client. Speak to Gary Allen regarding this on 028 92 67 70 77 anytime or email him at email@example.com