One of the most common questions that customers have regarding folding or travel mobility scooters is – Do you offer one that opens and closes automatically?
Well, yes we do!
It is called the Foldy and it takes all the effort out of folding your mobility scooter while still offering you the convenience of a top quality folding mobility scooter.
You simply press one button on the remote control, or on the scooter itself, and in a few seconds the Foldy opens up and is ready to use.
It is ideal for travelling by plane, bus, coach or even on a cruise with a top speed of 4mph.
It weighs 20kg and can carry a user that weighs up to 18st. This means there is no charge for bringing this on a coach.
Why not arrange to try before you buy? We offer home demonstrations throughout the UK so just contact the appropriate expert below or call our HQ on 028 92 67 70 77 for advice.
Key features include:
- It closes in just 20 seconds by the click of a button of the remote control keyring.
- The foldy has a top speed of 4mph & a maximum range of 6 miles on full battery charge
- Includes a padded carry bag for protection.
- Additional safety features such as speed reduction, auto stop, anti-slip provide further security to the user for added peace of mind.
- Compact scooter designed to fit into small car boots
- Overall scooter weight complies with Coach Luggage Policy of 20kg allowance which means the scooter can be stored free of charge
- Padded compact seat with auto-folding back for complete comfort
- Carry handle to be easily lifted in and out of car boots
- Automatic brake system
- 8″ silver alloy wheels with solid puncture proof tyres
- Range of colours available (Red, Gold, Purple)
- Automatic speed reduction when cornering to aid stability and an auto-stop function to prevent the scooter from folding whilst in use
- On board charging
- Anti-slip carpet in footwell
- Excellent turning radius of 780mm
- Ground clearance of 35mm
- Rear anti tip wheels
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- 24V 8.7ah lithium ion airline friendly batteries
- Weight capacity 115kg (18st)
This scooter is known in different countries as the Heartway S21.