We are the leading supplier of ceiling hoists and overhead tracking hoists in Edinburgh and throughout Scotland.
We are highly experienced in the supply and installation of overhead tracking hoists and ceiling hoists including the Invacare Robin ceiling hoist.
Our expert team plan, supply and install overhead patient hoists for Health professionals and private clients.
Do you care for a relative at home and need a safe method of transfer in the house?
Have a look at the video below to see more about the Invacare Robin model.
Information on the Invacare Robin Ceiling Hoist:
The Invacare Robin ceiling hoist provides a unique and innovative method of transfer with care. Ensuring excellent personal contact the two strap design offers comfort and efficiency in a safe handling environment.
The Robin has no obstructive spreader bar; offering a safe and dignified transfer with optimal client and carer contact.
- Very easy to use, the Robin provides a stable and comfortable lifting process.
- No spreader bar required – optimal contact between the client and carer, with no risk or injury.
- The carer has both hands free for nursing care. There is no need to have one hand on the spreader bar.
- No need to change the size of the spreader bar – the straps adjust automatically to the size of the client.
- The Robin Hoist is compatible with most track systems.
– Emergency stop and lowering
– Hand control with clear raised buttons
– Strap inlet self adjusts automatically to client’s size
– Cable disengages to avoid damage from hand control pull along
– Hook self locks when weighted
– Blue light illuminates when motor is in use and signal light flashes when battery is low
Maximum Weight : 200 Kg/32 stone
Lifts per charge: Approximately 40. based on (client weight of 85Kg, 50cm up/down).
Voltage between battery/hoist: 24V DC
Along with overhead tracking hoists or ceiling hoists, we also supply slings, profiling beds and all other equipment required when caring for someone in their home.
Call our team on 0131 440 3929 to discuss your needs today.