Test drive the Firefly wheelchair power attachment in Scotland!
The Firefly is a powerful compact electric handbike attachment for use with manual wheelchairs.
You can turn your manual wheelchair into a powered handbike giving you the ability to go anywhere you want including over rough terrains and up steep gradients.
Reach a speed of up to 12.5 MPH with a range of up to 15 miles or more… The possibilities are endless.
Try before you buy
We offer free trials of the Atto scooter at our showroom just outside Edinburgh. Come and try the Atto for yourself to see if this scooter is the right choice for you.
Get in touch with a Product Specialist to arrange your test drive – call 0131 440 3929 and our expert team will be delighted to arrange a time convenient to you.
We are ISO9001 certified and a member of the British Healthcare Traders Association so you have peace of mind that you are dealing with a reputable and trusted family business.
We have been a family business since 1846.
Firefly wheelchair power attachment customer experiences
More details about the Firefly power attachment
- The Firefly can attach to almost all wheelchairs with fixed front legs.
- This can include folding wheelchairs – as long as the front legs / forks are fixed in place.
- The Firefly cannot attach to wheelchairs with ‘swing away’ front legs.
- It is compatible with wheelchairs with a seat width between 14″ and 22″.
- For narrower wheelchairs – please see the document in the ‘downloads’ tab that shows how the frame can be made to be more narrow.
- For wheelchairs with a seat with of less than 12″ then we can supply a custom built frame – just choose this option above.
- There is an image in the gallery to help demonstrate this and we are here to help anytime on 028 92 633 798.
- Firefly is not a Class 3 product and is therefore not to be used on the public highway in the UK. It is not advisable to use this in the rain and you should avoid puddles where possible.
Firefly Key Features
- Clips on and off your existing wheelchair in seconds
- Go twice the speed of a power wheelchair
- Takes you anywhere you want,
- including hills and over grass
- Loads easily in any car
- Maximum user weight 115kg
- Silver and black powder coat