All terrain rollators, Northern Ireland available from the experts at John Preston Healthcare.
Rough, tough and great for off road.
Check out the new enhanced range of walkers and rollators from the highly regarded manufacturers, Trionic.
New enhanced features:
- New Veloped Frame – guarantees you years and years of hard use as it is welded from unique hydroformed 6061 alloy tubing. The new Veloped frame has a 2-layer silver metallic powder coating and a cool sticker kit that result in a stunning and bicycle-like look.
- New Trionic X-Country Tyres – The distinct and mountainbike-like tread of the X-Country suits off-road use, trails, gravel, snow and also tarmac and cobblestones. Thanks to its flexible carcass made from 60 TPI weave, the X-Country offers a very good suspension, light weight and good strength
- New CST inner tubes that keep the tire pressure longer.
- A total of 13 ball bearings made from stainless steel.
- Push-button quick-release axles made from 100% stainless steel (3).
- New climbing wheel suspension made from high-grade 6061-T6 extruded aluminium parts.
Are you looking to improve your fitness this Summer?
Explore the outdoors as much as possible?
Spend more time with your loved ones out and about?
With the Veloped Rollators you can do it all!
With most exercises you run a great risk of overexerting yourself, but fitness walking keeps you going at the right intensity.
By pushing the Veloped Rollator’s you will both increase the training effect, and also use a little more energy, when compared with normal walking.
The intensity level of fitness walking is optimal for improving your health, and at the same time achieving a high fat burning effect.
Increasing the pulse rate, for instance by running, will on the one hand improve the cardiovascular effect, but at the same time the intensity will force your system to switch to mainly glycogen for fuel instead of fat.
If your aim is to lose weight and improve your fitness at a steady rate, fitness walking is an excellent choice. You can exercise a little longer each time, and instead of wearing yourself down you will enjoy faster progress when working towards your personal goal.
The range includes:
Veloped Sport Rollator – all about comfort, support and feeling safe while exercising. It greatly reduces the impact and stress caused by fitness walking.
Veloped Golf Rollator – Stay in the game and do yourself a favour by walking the golf course instead of riding an electric golf cart.
Veloped Trek Rollator – With its versatile seat bag and backpack, the Veloped Trek is your perfect companion for hiking, camping, travelling and hunting
Veloped Tour Rollator – With the Veloped Tour you will enjoy daily comfort and practicality. It is very well suited for taking a stroll in the park, for going shopping and for sight-seeing.
Veloped Jakt Rollator – The Veloped Jakt will be your trustworthy companion on your hunting trip.
Choose from a range of wheel sizes, hand grip options and excellent accessories to suit your needs.
Learn more about the key features below or shop our full range of walking aids here. If you have any questions get in touch with our expert team on 028 92 677 077 and we will be delighted to help.