New SmartDrive MX2+Pushtracker wheelchair power assist now available from the experts at John Preston Healthcare.
The MX2+ Smartdrive from Max Mobility is the new generation Smartdrive wheelchair power assist device.
Now with the innovative PushTracker wristband makes the already award-winning wheelchair power assist even better—it will truly change your life.
The new bracelet design comes with many new features including:
- New and improved tap to go function – you simply double tap to accelerate through speeds, tap to coast at your preferred speed and tap again to brake. Makes it easier for those users with impaired hand function or little strength.
- Equipped with an LCD screen on bracelet that displays time, number of pushes, battery levels, coast time and distance
- You have the ability to programme SmartDrive functions from setting menu such as Max speed, Acceleration, tap sensitivity and control mode (indoor/outdoor)
- Download the new Android and IOS app to record trips and distance travelled on maps.
It can be used on both rigid wheelchairs and folding frame wheelchairs. There are a number of options so that you get the right brackets and fittings for your exact wheelchair and we can help guide you through this.
Get in touch today to arrange your demonstration – call us on 028 92 67 70 77 anytime.
Smartdrive MX2+ Pushtracker
Powerful – Cruises up hills and over thick carpet
Intuitive – Double tap to speed up, one tap to coast at preferred speed and tap to brake / stop. It’s that simple
Simple – Turn on and go all day without charging
Flexible – Moves with you for wheelies and curbs
Lightweight – So light, you won’t even know it’s there and easy to put on and take off
Simply tap or clap twice to go
Once to cruise….
See the new SmartDrive MX2+ in action
- Speed: 0.5 – 5.5 mph
- Range: 12 miles
- Battery: LiFePO4 – 36 V & 3.4 Ah
- Motor: 250 W Brushless DC
- Push Activated Cruise Control
- Bluetooth LE Drive Control
- Only 12.5 lbs
- Rigid and folding chair compatibility