Low profiling beds Northern Ireland are available from the experts at John Preston Healthcare.
We supply a range of low profiling beds designed for those at risk of falls and conditions such as dementia.
Check out the FloorBed™ range from Accora. FloorBed™ has all the profiling functions of a standard nursing bed.
Reducing bed falls is a top priority for many care homes. The FloorBed™ range is an innovative and cost effective solution of protecting users and illuminating injuries caused by bed falls.
- Staff can deliver care with ease and safety due to the adjustable height features.
- At just 7.1cm, FloorBed™ is a little higher than a tennis ball which greatly reduces the risk of injury from falls.
- The bed and height combined is a total height of only 15cm which eliminates chances of injury from falls and side rails are not required.
- With FloorBed™ there is no requirement for a crash mat.
- Compatible with specialist mattress systems
- Back rest/elevation and knee break
- Assists with Independent transfers
We have a range of beds to suit many needs including:
FloorBed™1 – Adjustable nursing height of 64cm
FloorBed™1 Bariatric – Allows for additional user weight capacity of up to 50stone
FloorBed™1 Plus – weight capacity of up to 35stone and additional width of 150mm
FloorBed™2 – Adjustable to nursing height of 80 cm and reduced head and foot board heights.