Wheelchair Tennis Northern Ireland Tournament – 16th to 18th Sep 2016
The Wheelchair Tennis Tournament 2016 will be held at the Belfast Indoor Tennis Centre later this month.
This is a great event for anyone interested in finding our more about wheelchair tennis in Northern Ireland.
It is organised by Spokes in Motion Wheelchair Tennis Club and you can get more info on 028 95 21 37 05.
Supported by the Ulster Branch of Tennis Ireland and Freewheelers Crumlin – this popular tournament is sure have the same high quality of previous years.
Our Product Specialist Stafford Lynn had competed at this event for almost 20 years but is unable to this year!
We wish all competitors the best of luck!
We have a great range of sports wheelchairs and deliver free to all of UK and Ireland
Speak to an active wheelchair specialist today
We have a showroom in Lisburn
Have you thought about hand cycling or power attachments?
Rio Firefly attachment
Firefly Key Features
- Clips on and off your existing wheelchair in seconds
- Go twice the speed of a power wheelchair
- Takes you anywhere you want,
- including hills and over grass
- Loads easily in any car
- Maximum user weight 115kg
- Silver and black powder coat
Smartdrive MX2 Power Assist
Smartdrive MX2 Wheelchair Power Assist
The MX2 Smartdrive from Max Mobility is the new generation Smartdrive wheelchair power assist device.
It is controlled using a very clever wrist strap and there are a number of improvements on the MX1 first generation Smartdrive;
– Battery now integrated into the unit rather than stored under wheelchair seat
– Bluetooth controlled using innovative wrist band which detects your movement
– Same great performance
– Easy to put on and take off