Special needs bikes Northern Ireland are available from the experts at John Preston – a family business here since 1846.
The latest addition to our range is the amazing Tomcat Fizz trike – it has been designed and developed for outdoor fun and effortless use.
The key features of this industry leading special needs trike are;
The ‘ Rear Steer ‘ means you retain full control of your child but they feel independent
It breaks apart really easily so you can just pop it into the boot of your car
It is lighter than other trikes available so is easier for your child to use
It can be converted into a ‘ trailer ‘ and attached to any adult bike!
Tomcat fizz trike has a stylish and sporty design and includes all the features a parent requires from an outdoor trike.
It can be customised to meet the individual needs of both children and adults with mild to severe disabilities.
Some of the benefits include:
- Improves stability with extra-long wheel base
- Can convert to a trailer trike easily
- Featuring an optional “latch on” bar
- Single and multi-speed
- Quick-Release system
- Three control types
Tomcat Fizz is available with a range of accessories including:
- Carer Control™/Carer Braking™ systems
- Range of foot, leg, pelvis, head and trunk support systems
- Mitts by Active hands
- Special supports equipment e.g. oxygen bottles, evacuation pumps
- Easily reconfigured with different gearing ratio’s, drive systems, braking systems, and control systems – if a rider’s ability is likely to change.
- Replaceable frame sections are available as the rider grows
You should call Gary Allen today on 028 92 67 70 77 to discuss your child’s needs and find out if the Tomcat Fizz is suitable for your child’s unique needs.
Happy customer Mia Williamson testing her new Tomcat Fizz
Tomcat Fizz testimonials
Hi Gary! Just wanted to say a big thank you to you and your team for organising and delivering Mia’s new trike yesterday. It’s amazing and she loves it. We can’t keep her off it! It has given her a new level of independence and will help to strengthen her legs so it was well worth getting it for her. Thanks again!