Heart defibrillators for schools are supplied by John Preston Healthcare Lisburn.
Sudden cardiac arrest can occur in all ages including children and young adults and unfortunately many communities have been impacted by such tragedies. Heart defibrillators are extremely valuable in schools for students, staff and visitors.
We supply Heart defibrillators to many schools, sports teams and businesses across Belfast and Northern Ireland.
Our most popular Heart defibrillator is the Mediana A15 HeartOn AED available at only £999.00 excluding VAT.
Mediana A15 HeartOn AED
Mediana A15 HeartOn AED is suitable for schools as it can be used on both children and adults with a switch of a button!
The Mediana A15 HeartOn AED comes with a protective outer cover. Automatically turns on once opened, by the easy sliding switch.
- Comes with an ADULT/PAEDIATRIC SWITCH which is easily used without changing the pads.
- Innovative system using voice prompts and LED light system – the Mediana AED provides excellent guidance to the user.
- Built in safety system that prevents it being used when not required by patient.
- Long lasting battery – two years shelf life and five years in standby mode.
- Includes a free training video and e-learning course.
We stock and deliver the Mediana A15 HeartOn AED and offer free delivery to anywhere in the UK and Ireland. If you have any queries on this product please call 028 92 67 70 77 and talk to our Product Specialists.