Position available: Paediatric Product Specialist – Business Development Role
Our sister company in Scotland – Fast Aid Products are recruiting a Paediatric Product Specialist.
This Business Development Role is based in Edinburgh, with responsibility throughout Scotland as a whole.
The principle objective of the Paediatric Product Specialist is to promote our exciting new portfolio of paediatric rehabilitation and mobility products to healthcare professionals and end users and offer the highest level of customer service.
You will be required to achieve sales targets and quickly build up your own customer base and expert product knowledge as well as maintaining and developing existing accounts.
Previous experience working with similar equipment either in sales or in a professional capacity would be desirable though not essential as comprehensive training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will join our sales team in promoting our range of paediatric products to healthcare professionals and end users in Scotland.
Your duties will include
- Demonstrating, advising and educating customers throughout Scotland on a comprehensive range of products and providing assistance to them in carrying out product assessments, product set up and product servicing.
- Provision of the highest standards of service to build and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Planning & monitoring of sales activities to achieve overall sales and individual product targets for the territory
- Maintaining a high level of customer contact and communication and proactively identifying opportunities for business development.
- Managing your diary to maximise the time spent with customers and ensuring your availability for appointments when requested.
- Bringing equipment to the customer for demonstration. For this reason, your company vehicle is a van.
- Overnight travel may be a requirement as you grow your customer base in Scotland
- Arranging and carrying out Lunch and Learn product awareness training
- Creating new customers through planned customer sales visits.
- Following up on sales visits and maintaining good customer contact.
- Preparing and managing your own quotations using Sage software.
- Working with Excel spreadsheets.
- Developing and maintaining an accurate sales contact database.
- Working with tools and carrying out minor repairs, and set up of complex seating using allen keys etc.
The above reflects the main elements associated with this position. It is not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive.
|Salary:||£ 25k (negotiable) + performance bonus, pension, Company van, Laptop, IPhone.|
Please forward your CV to Mark Anderson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org