Alber Viamobil Eco
Why buy from us?
- - A trusted family business since 1846
- - We are lSO9001 accredited
- - We are members of the BHTA
- - We are an NHS and HSE supplier
The intuitive ErgoDrive control concept of the Viamobil eco makes pushing a wheelchair outstandingly ergonomic and easy to manoeuvre. To move forwards or backwards, you simply press the handlebar down or up – a very “natural” method of operation and therefore easy to use.
• Uphill or downhill, on steep ramps, sloping drives or on longer journeys, viamobil eco, the electric pushing and braking aid for manual wheelchairs, helps carers with pushing at the times they need it most.
• Uphill, a robust electric motor delivers the power to push; downhill, the viamobil reliably maintains a pre-set speed and assists safe manoeuvring.
• An intelligent spring system ensures a comfortable and quiet ride, automatically compensating for bumps or dips in the road surface.
• The viamobil eco is from Alber, so high build quality comes as standard.
• It is the only push and brake aid available with the patented, ergonomic ErgoDrive handlebar control for guaranteed effort-free wheelchair pushing.
• To move forwards or backwards, simply press the handlebar gently down or up.
• The handlebar tilt is infinitely adjustable and can be adapted perfectly to the height of the carer.
• With a single-hand combination control switch, all functions are easy to see and are controlled with a handy, easy grip rotary switch that only needs one hand to operate,
• Modular in design and weighing a total of only 18.5kg, the lightweight battery, handlebar and control unit are quickly detachable, making it easy to transport and easy to service.
• In a matter of seconds, viamobil eco dismantles into three handy parts, without tools, and easily fits any car boot or luggage compartment.
• Viamobil eco fits most standard wheelchairs and, thanks to its well designed coupling system, can be attached easily to the wheelchair without the need for tools, even by older users.
• Simply push the viamobil eco into the mounting brackets at the rear of the chair, lock it into place and you're ready to go - up to 12km at a top speed of 6km/h on a full battery.
• The viamobil eco also makes light work of gradients up to 10%, up or down, even carrying its maximum user weight of 120kg.
• Will fit most manual wheelchairs
• Max speed 5.5 Km/h
• Max distance approx 12 Km
• Battery 24v/9Ah
• Battery weight 6Kg
• Max Incline 10%
• Drive unit weight 10.5Kg
• Max user weight 120Kg
Delivery, Installation & Enhanced Warranty Support Options
Standard Delivery only service.
We offer free courier delivery service on all orders over £100.00 ex VAT in the UK and Ireland excluding Islands and Scottish Highlands
Deliveries to the Highlands and Islands are available but will require a separate quotation supplied by John Preston Healthcare Group.
These items will be delivered direct to you via a courier or groupage service. Larger items of equipment may be delivered on a pallet, you will then need to remove the item from its packaging and carry out any assembly of the item. We, of course can always be contacted for assistance on the phone to help you with this.
Please note this is a normally a roadside delivery service. Larger items will be delivered in a box on a pallet and the driver only delivers to the roadside, therefore you will need to be able to unpack the box or move it to your home. And you may require two people depending on the item you have bought.
Orders under £100.00 are subject to a local area delivery charge as follows:
Mainland England, Scotland and Wales £10.20 inc VAT
Northern Ireland £4.00 Inc VAT
Republic of Ireland £5.60 inc VAT
Postage to Europe, by Courier, Express delivery to Europe by road:
Zone 1 - Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands - £22.50
Zone 2 - Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Switzerland - £25.00
Zone 3 - Hungary, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia - £27.50
Zone 4 - Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Spain, Sweden - £35.00
Please note : Delivery costs apply to products which are 1Kg - 5Kg. Those products which weigh more will be subject to a carriage quotation, which will be discussed with the customer and requirement payment before dispatch.
Please note this is a Roadside delivery service. The Item will be delivered in a box on a pallet and the driver only delivers to the roadside, therefore you will need to be able to unpack the box or move it to your home. And you may require 2 people depending on the item you have bought.
Enhanced Delivery and Installation Service – £114.00 inc. VAT
This enhanced delivery option is fulfilled by our logistics partners Healthcare Distribution Direct, specialists in the white glove delivery and installation of healthcare equipment.
Enhanced Delivery & Installation includes;
- Delivery of your order into your home by competent personnel
- Unpacking and assembly of your order
- Adjustment of the equipment to your needs
- A full demonstration on the safe use of your item
- Removal of all packaging
This is ideal for those customers who require assistance with unpacking and assembling an item and for whom the standard kerbside delivery is not an option.
We recommend this option for customers purchasing Mobility scooters particularly larger ones, Electric wheelchairs, electric profiling beds, electric riser recliner chairs, hoists and bath lifts.
This service is available throughout the UK and Ireland excluding the Scottish Highlands and all Islands.
The enhanced delivery option is not eligible for refund once the service has been fulfilled.
If you have any questions about this service just call our helpful team on 028 92 67 70 77 and we will be delighted to help answer any questions that you have.
Enhanced Warranty Package: £125.00 including VAT
Considering buying an electric wheelchair, mobility scooter, electric rise and recline chair, bath lift, hoist or electric profiling beds?
As manufacturers’ warranties do not in general include callouts and labour, we highly recommend our “12 Months Enhanced Warranty Support " which covers the cost of call outs and labour to diagnose faults and fit warranty parts for up to 3 call outs in year one.
Should your product develop a fault we will always try to diagnose the problem by telephone to provide the quickest solution.
If you opt in to the enhanced warranty support we will appoint a competent person to call out and fit parts under warranty and there would be no charge incurred for the call out and labour.
If you don’t opt in to this service, we can either despatch the parts via courier for you to appoint your own fitter or we would offer to arrange a chargeable call out for an engineer to visit.
This enhanced warranty option doesn’t cover the cost of call outs and labour to repair or fit parts not covered under warranty due to damage or customer misuse. In the event of non warranty parts requirements labour and call outs are chargeable at the standard rate.
Installation and Plumbing
Some of our products will require installation by a qualified person such as a plumber, electrician or engineer. This includes the installation of Stairlifts, overhead track hoists, Biobidet toilet washers, level access shower trays and our range of bath tubs. Please contact us if you require this service as this is not included in any of the above options.