Test Drive Mobility Technology Arnold Clark Motability Roadshow 2019
We will be attending the Arnold Clark Motability Roadshow showcasing our range of mobility technology including:
- ATTO folding mobility scooter
- Firefly wheelchair power attachment
- Smartdrive MX2+ wheelchair power add on
- Permobil standing wheelchair F5VS
- Sunrise Q100 rear wheel drive powerchair
- Careflex SmartSeat Pro
Wednesday 8th May 2019
SEC, Glasgow – Exhibition Way, Glasgow G3 8YW
A free event for all – why not come along and test drive the latest mobility technology?
ATTO folding mobility scooter
The most advanced travel scooter or folding scooter on the market today.
By definition, a Travel Scooter or Folding Scooter should be easy to open and close, and easy to transport. The ATTO does exactly that!
The ATTO folds to the size of a travel suitcase in a matter of a few seconds and can be wheeled behind you with great ease. This is ideal for travelling through airports or bringing with you on the train, coach or on a cruise holiday.
The ATTO also splits apart in a a few seconds meaning the heaviest part you lift is just 16.2kg.
- Folds to the size of a suitcase
- Splits in two for easy lifting and storage
- Heaviest part to lift is 16kg
- Airline approved (lithium batteries)
- 10 mile range
- Equipped with USB charging port
- Wide range of accessories available
- 100kg max user weight
- Battery size of 5.2 Ah
- Ground clearance is 10cm
- 3-4 hour charging time
- 3 years on the frame
- 2 years on electrical components
- 1 year on drive train and motor
- 1 year on batteries
- 90 high x 120 long x 56 wide
- Folded: 72 high x 39 long x 42 wide
- Heaviest part for lifting is 16.2kg
- 28.2 kg (total weight without the battery)
- 1.85kg (battery)
Firefly wheelchair power attachment
The Firefly is a powerful compact electric handbike attachment for use with manual wheelchairs.
Offers users the ability to go anywhere they want including over rough terrains and up steep gradients.
The Firefly can reach speeds of up to 12mph and has an excellent 15 mile range.
Simply clip it on to your manual wheelchair and convert it into a powered trike in seconds!
Gives you the freedom to take your manual wheelchair anywhere you want and is compact to fit in the boot of your car.
- 12MPH max speed
- 15 mile range
- Compatible with wheelchairs with front fixed frame (not swing away legrests)
- Lightweight lithium battery 36V, 6.6AH, 238 Wh
- 4 hour charging time
- Airline approved
- Total weight 11.2kg
- Max user weight 115kg
SmartDrive MX2+ Wheelchair Power Assist
- Speed: 0.5 – 5.5 mph
- Range: 12 miles
- Battery: LiFePO4 – 36 V & 3.4 Ah
- Motor: 250 W Brushless DC
- Push Activated Cruise Control
- Bluetooth LE Drive Control
- Only 12.5 lbs
- Rigid and folding chair compatibility
Permobil F5 Corpus VS Standing Wheelchair
Permobil F5 Corpus VS Standing Wheelchair is a durable, powerful and stable front wheel drive power wheelchair combined with the best seating system on the market – the Corpus seat.
The seating system is designed to effectively support the clinical, functional and lifestyle needs of active users.
- Comfort – The ergonomically designed Corpus seating system offers maximum comfort.
- Stability – Powered self-adjusting support wheels offer stability and comfort while standing and driving over obstacles.
- Stand and drive – Choose between Sit-to-stand or Lay-to-stand, or have both!
- Control – Driving and seat positioning controls. Equipped with full colour LCD display with memory functions, speedometer and clock.
- Independence – The FS VS has the capability of raising you 35cm. The seat elevator gives users greater freedom and independence.
- Performance – Powerful new motors combined with front wheel drive and ESP (Enhanced Steering Performance) give you speed and freedom of movement to go wherever you want.
- Permobil also offers special made-to-measure solutions to suit your individual needs and requirements.
- Seat height 450 mm
- Seat height with electric seat lift 450–800 mm
- Max. user weight 136 kg
- Seat width 420–570 mm (by 50 mm)
- Seat depth 370–570 mm (by 25 mm)
- Backrest width 360/410/460/510 mm
- Backrest height 470, 545–670 mm (by 25 mm)
- Distance between armrests 380–480/480–580 mm
- Backrest angle – adjustable 120°(manual),150° & 180°(power)
- Armrest height 185–320 mm
- Legrest angle – adjustable 90°–180°
- Range 25–35 km*
- Max. speed 12 km/h
- Turning in corridor 1140 mm
- Obstacle capability 70–100 mm
- Electric tilt adjustment (posterior) 50°
- Crash tested
Quickie Q100 Rear wheel drive Powerchair
The Quickie Q100 is a rear wheel drive powerchair available without any assessment or prescription.
It is a 4mph Powerchair and at just 53cm wide it is ideal for use indoors – but can also be used outside.
The seat width and depth has a range of adjustment and it is available with red, green or blue accents.
Smart base technology
Ultra-slim base width
Superior indoor maneuverability
Standard base specification:
Weight without batteries: 65kg
Weight with batteries: 90kg
Maximum user weight: 125kg
Seat type: Sling seat and sling back
Technical Dimensons and measurements
Seat width 43cm +5cm (outward via armrest, inward using accessory in-rig kit)
Seat depth 41cm to 51cm
Seat to floor height: 47cm
Fixed tilt: Set at 3 degrees (adjustable 0, 3 or 6 degrees)
Standard sling seat included
Seat cushion: 5cm seat cushion included
Uni 80 degree with angle adjustable footplates and heel loop
Padded 5 strap TA backrest
Angle adjustable fold down pack (0, 4, 8 and 12 degrees as options)
One piece push handle
Back rest height – 46cm / 18″
Backrest width – 43cm / 17″
Single post height and depth adjustable armrests
Comfort armrest pads
Adjustable side guard (8cm)
Drive wheels 12″ solid knobby (Black)
Castors 8″ solid (Black)
Battery is 50Ah and 8A charger
Matt Black chassis
ISO Transit package
Swing away controller mounted on right side
VR2 Joystick and 60A VR2 Module
2-pole 6kph motors – 4mph speed
Careflex SmartSeat Pro Specialist Seating
SmartSeatPro is the brand new level 4 specialist seating system from Careflex which has evolved from the standard SmartSeat system sharing the same chasis and seat system but with a brand new design of backrest designed to accomodate users with complex needs such as lordosis, scoliosis and kyphosis of the spinal column.
SmartSeatPro is available in both Adult and child sizes to suit all ages and both models are fully width and depth adjustable.
The unique, multi-adjustable back has three upper back-rest components which can be altered in height, depth, angle, offset and rotation, to suit a user’s needs.
Each of these upper elements include built-in adjustable wings which can be individually positioned to contour the seat back to the user’s shape
We offer a free no obligation trial service at home, in hospital and in care homes throughout Scotland.
- Small: Internal Seat Width: 280 – 400mm
- Medium: Internal Seat Width: 380 – 500mm
- Small: Maximum User Weight 100kg
- Medium: Maximum User Weight 160kg