Do you require full suspension for your wheelchair? Check out the New SoftWheel Suspension Wheels.
Innovative in-wheel suspension technology that provide a comfortable ride over obstacles like curbs / rough terrain giving you the freedom to go anywhere you want in your wheelchair.
- Advanced FULL suspension technology that handles any obstacle / terrain.
- Reduces vibrations and increases overall comfort.
- Offers 360º suspension that activates no matter the angle of impact.
- Slimmer rim that reduces overall weight – only 1.8k
- Quick axle release is compatible with most wheelchair.
- Silent suspension mechanism
- Offers you the freedom to go anywhere you want in your wheelchair.
How does SoftWheel Suspension work?
SoftWheel uses 3 compression cylinders that absorb shocks / vibrations before they reach the user.
The wheel rim always remains rigid and strong while the suspension arms absorb the shock when encountering an obstacle or travelling over rough terrain.
The advanced suspension is placed around a central hub and actuates only when an obstacle is encountered, immediately returning the chair and remain rigid over flat surfaces.
This leads to a smoother, more efficient ride over any terrain.
What are the benefits of using SoftWheel Wheelchair Suspension?
Clinical studies show the health risks associated with vibrations for wheelchair users include lower back pain, spinal problems and muscle fatigue.
Softwheel suspensions wheels absorbs shock and vibrations before they reach the user. This is proven to help reduce back / neck pain and tiredness.
Keeps you steady and stable while going over bumbs and obstacles.
Absorbs shock and vibrations over all types of terrain offering maximum comfort.
Gives you the freedom to go anywhere you want in your wheelchair!
Regular wheels vs SoftWheel
SoftWheel is proven to make a real difference in people’s lives
“I had immediate relief from lower back pain after switching to SoftWheels” – Kimberly
“For me, SoftWheels are freedom!” – David
“Soft-roading is a breeze, moving over rougher ground without any significant sudden jolts. It reduces the impact transferred from frame to spine” – reviewmywheelchair.co.uk
For maximum performance SoftWheel is available in models depending on the users weight
- Model A for users up to 50kg
- Model B for users 50kg – 70kg
- Model C for users 70 – 90kg
- Model D for users 90 – 136kg
- Size 24 & 25″
- Hub AL6061 T6; high precision CNC
- Rim AL6061 T6
- Bearing diameter: US or European standard
- Max user weight 136kg
- Wheel weight 1.8kg
- Drum brake Optional
Going down curbs in your wheelchair is easier with SoftWheel