Sara Stedy Compact Transfer Aid now available from John Preston Healthcare Group.
The new Sara Stedy Compact model caters for smaller sized users from 4ft 6″ up to 5ft 8″.
The Sara Stedy stand aid encourages patients and residents to stand up independently.
Designed for easy and safe everyday transfers designed to promote mobility, dignity and independence.
Risk is reduced and less effort is required from the carer meaning this everyday task is a simple and easy process and less time is consumed.
Key features include:
- Caters to smaller sized patients and residents from 4ft 6″ to 5ft 8″.
- Safe and easy transfers from a seated to standing position.
- Enables single caregiver usage.
- Easily accessible pivoting seat
- Equipped with knee support
- Safe working load 182kg
- Pedal operated chasis legs easily adjusted for optimum access during transfers
- Total lock castors for support when the aid is stationary.
We are ISO9001 accredited and a member of the British Healthcare Traders Association so you have peace of mind that you are dealing with a reputable and trusted family business.
We have been a family business since 1846.
How to use the Sara Stedy Transfer Aid