The Zoom All Terrain Four Wheel Drive Off Road mobility vehicle is an entirely unique, and quite incredible piece of mobility technology.
It has been designed so you can experience joy and freedom and is capable of amazing performance in even rough terrains.
Zoom reaches 12mph in just 2.2 seconds!!
The four wheel drive system and patented frame design means you always have four wheels on the ground, regardless of the surface.
Who is Zoom for?
Zoom is ideal for adventurous end users and also all ability activity centres and experience centres! Call us today to discuss Zoom and
Want to test drive the Zoom?
We are offering free no obligation home demonstrations throughout the UK & Ireland. Get in touch to arrange your test drive today – Call 028 92 677 077 and our expert team will be delighted to help.
- Permanent symmetrical 4-wheel drive
- Hub motors: 4 three phase 0-vxl [forward/reverse]
- Headlights and Rear Lights
- High / Low speed Selector
- Aluminium wheels
- Black mudguards
- Maximum speed: [12,6 mph]
- Acceleration: 0-12,6 mph [less than 2 seconds]
- Torque: 4 x 52,5 NM [210 NM]
- Output: 4 x 1000 W [4 kW]
- Batteries: 2 x 48V / 10Ah [LiFePO4 Battery Cells]
- Frame: steel
- Weight: 100kg
Range and battery charging info:
- Theoretical maximum range: [25 miles]
- Number of charging cycles: >800
- Charging time: approx. 2-4 hours
Dimensions and sizes:
- Ground clearance: 7 inches
- Length with foot plate folded: 47 inches
- Length with foot plate unfolded: 53 inches
- Height with steering lowered: 30 inches
- Width: 30 inches
- Track width, from center to center: 26 inches
- Tyres 16×2.5” air-rubber tire with cross tread pattern
- Speed control: Motorcycle-style twist grip
- Brakes: Two-circuit hydraulic, disk brake system
- Cruise control
- Fixed speed regulator (3 mph, 6 mph and 12 mph)
- Recommended maximum weight of driver: 100kg / 15.7 stone
- Minimum age of driver: 16 years
- Mandatory when driving: Always wear a helmet and use front and rear lights if driving in the dark
- Swivel seat
- Expandable, aluminum ramps [for loading and unloading on a trailer or SUV]
- Rubber insert for seat [for very thin adults]
- Extension of foot plate [for tall adults]
Frequently asked questions:
How fast does the Zoom go?
Maximum speed: 12.6 mph/20 km/h. It accelerates very quickly and reaches top speed in just over two seconds!
What is the minimum age to operate a Zoom?
The user must be at least 16 years old.
What is the range of the Zoom on a full battery charge?
Under optimal riding conditions on flat smooth surfaces the batteries will last up to 25 miles/40 km of riding. For demanding riding in terrain you should not expect a range above 15-19 miles/25-30 km. Plan your riding accordingly. The batteries provide full power until they become exhausted and performance will drop relatively quickly.
What type of terrain is the Zoom capable of handling?
Capabilities off-road include sand and snow. Many users enjoy mountain paths and country parks etc. Why don’t you try one out where you would want to use it?
Want to try the Zoom?
We offer home demonstrations and assesments in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. You can request a demo and trial by calling our team on 028 92 633 798.
Videos of the Zoom Off Road
In England or Wales? We come to you!
Check out our other all terrain options!
Check out our test drives in County Armagh!
Call us today for a chat and to arrange your FREE demo on 028 92 67 70 77