Multi sensory baths now available from the experts at John Preston Healthcare.
We now offer the new range from Elysee Concept. The bathtubs are designed to provide relief to the user and make the caregivers handling as easy as possible.
The range includes:
Batéia multi sensory walk in bath – features moulded seat, back & headrest, height adjustable chassis and grab handle for easy access
Indra multi sensory height adjustable bath with moulded seat, back & headrest, cascade comfort and grab handle for easy access.
Lanira hi lo bath which is ideal for central positioning & features cascade comfort and easy to use digital controls.
Harmonia XL bath – height adjustable, easy to use functions and is suited to the larger user.
All of the models come with amazing standard features and there are a range of multi-sensory functions available that offer theraputic benefits to the user.
- Air balneotherapies – relaxing and soothing with thousands of bubbles for maximum comfort
- Water balneotherapies – massaging and stimulating adjustable power water jets.
- Phytotherapy – Full body treatment with plant extracts and natural active ingredients.
- Colour therapy – lights are diffused in the water and also projects into the room to create a sensory space.
- Aromatherapy – Aromas diffused through the balneotherapy air system
- Music therapy – music can be heard and felt.
Check out the range below or shop on our online store here.
If you have any questions regarding our range of baths you can call us on 028 92 677 077 and our expert team will be delighted to help.
Benefits and sensory stimulation of the Elysee Concept baths