Do you or any family members just need a bit of help around the house?
As time goes on – you or some of your family members might start to find everyday tasks a little bit harder.
We are a 170 year old family business with a mobility showroom on Altona Road in Lisburn and we have everything you need to make life and getting around that little bit easier.
Remember – anyone with a disability or chronic condition such as Arthritis will qualify for VAT exemption.
We specialise in homecare, mobility and healthcare products and have a massive range equipment on display for you to try including;
- Daily Living Aids to help reach things or to help you get dressed
- Bath lifts and chairs for the shower
- Mobility scooters including folding mobility scooters that are terrific for travelling
- Comfortable and stylish Riser / Recliner chairs ( including custom made models )
- Wheelchairs that are self propelled or pushed by someone else
- Battery packs and power attachments for wheelchairs
- Bedroom aids and profiling beds that raise your back up
Our specialist staff are trained to the highest standards and are empathetic and take time to listen to your needs.
We are ISO9001 accredited and a member of the British Healthcare Traders Association so you have peace of mind that you are dealing with a reputable and trusted family business.
Have a look at just some of our departments below and then call up anytime to our showroom on Altona Road in Lisburn – just beside McCulla Freight.
Call us on 028 92 67 70 77 if you need directions and our postcode is BT27 5QB if you want to use your Sat Nav or Google maps.
See how equipment has been designed with your needs in mind and start to make life that bit easier on yourself!