We now have an ex demo Genny Segway wheelchair available with an amazing saving of over £3000!
This is an incredible saving for someone – an absolute steal!
This model has only ever been used for short demonstrations in our showroom in Lisburn, Northern Ireland and outside in some concrete car parks.
It is in immaculate condition and truly is the future of personal mobility!
You can take a test drive on this incredible piece of kit at our showroom in Lisburn, Northern Ireland and also in selected parts of Republic of Ireland – we do cover all of Dublin for test drives.
It is the only wheelchair manufacturer to be authorised by Segway to use their unique, self balancing technology.
To operate – you simply lean forward to go forward and lean back to brake! Steering is easy and it turns on itself so is incredibly manoeuvrable – plus looks tremendous. The styling is clearly borrowed from the Italian Auto industry and the Genny turns heads wherever it goes.
The user needs to have good core control and enough strength to be able to control the Genny. Our expert staff can have a chat with you in the first instance to help determine whether the Genny is suitable for your unqique needs.
More info about the Genny:
- Powered by Segway
- Awesome offroad capabilities with XTR wheels
- Handsfree operation
- Loaded with safety features
- Tarta Backrest
- InfoKey wireless controller
- Control panel
- Speed 6-12 Km/h
- Electronic regulation of steering sensitivity
- Load capacity 95 Kg
- Weight 89.5 Kg
- Autonomy at full charge 15-25 km (depending on terrain and riding style)
- Height 9 cm from the ground
- Adjustable and ergonomic reclining backrest
- Adjustable seat in height, width and inclination
- Height adjustable footrest
- Maximum incline and slope 18%
- Power 3hp
- Overall Height 67cm for storage / transportation
- Overall Width 63cm for storage / transportation